Christmas countdown - 89 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its because 2017 was a very bad year for me and 2018 just kind of blurred into one long year, as well as this year going super quickly!. And my baby isn't really a baby anymore :( not quite sure when that happened but get sentimental about it this time of year lol.

DD2 (4) is getting impatient already. Keeps asking is it Christmas yet....maybe we start too early ha ha

C1403 - snap!

DD2 every morning "is it christmas mummy, has santa been?"

It's gonna be a long month haha

X

Ds4 (5) asked on Friday "is it Christmas tomorrow?" Because I had told him he'd get his calender haha

I'm kind of glad we don't have the tree up yet for this reason!, He knows its coming soon but not right away lol

Starting to panic about how much I have to do still

Me too! Need to buy and send cards and wrap presents!

I've just got wrapping and fresh foods to buy. I keep checking dates on things in shops and being annoyed when they only go to the 15th or 20th

I wish I was that ready. I’ve still got present to buy, nothing is wrapped, cards to do. I haven’t even sorted the tree the kids did yet.

I sent the cards this week. Mainly got good shopping and wrapping to do.

I have a day off tomorrow (sofa delivery finally ha ha I know I keep mentioning it) so once I've got through my mountains of washing I'm hoping to start wrapping DDs presents :)

Yay that's great your sofa is being delivered :happydance:

Happy Sofa Day C1403!! Can finally crack on with the Christmas decs!

This is crazy fast!

I think I'm getting the pre-Christmas blues. The girls have had to 'move in' mine and OH's bedroom for the past month due to house structural damage which is getting worse with the rain, which has affected both of their bedrooms, all the presents are in the room with them bar a couple stored in DD2's. I want to be able to get their beddings sorted and trees in their rooms (they're currently downstairs with the main one). I still haven't done the big clear out yet because everything from the bedrooms is all over the house.

Last edited:
OMG I didn't fit through my front door. I cried!
I took all the measurements and it was smaller than our old one so thought it would be fine.

Our old sofa has been smashed apart and is outside in the rain.

We had two options get a refund or find another neither would get us a sofa for xmas.

So I've taken a refund and ordered a cheap tub style sofa from Argos to see us over xmas/January which will come next weekend!

Not a very festive house at the moment. DH and I are at each others throats and the girls can't go to the funfair tonight because of the rain :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back