Christmas countdown - 89 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, it's right in that middle part where it's so close but still too far

I finally feel like we're ready to stop work/school. Presents all wrapped and sorted. My cheapy sofa comes today (fingers cross it's at least a little bit comfortable).

Just need to sort out food and things next week.

I need to do our normal food shop on Monday and will add a few things.
I've got to collect food for my Mum on Thursday. My Asda delivery is coming Friday.

The girls are counting down now too. I think DD2 is getting impatient.

Ahhh I woke up feeling really excited today knowing we are now in single digits. This time next week we'll be saying "tomorrow is Christmas Eve"

Can't believe we are in single digits!! Eeek! I need to get wrapping the rest of the pressies!, don't want to be rush wrapping on Christmas eve!.

Just the food shop to come, have a little walk around Aldi for my veggies and few extras the collect my butchers order :D

Whoo. Three more days of school runs. Two more days of work (four for DH) then we are OFF. Whoop cantc wait!

Santa has dropped me right in it! Took the girls to meet him and they asked for their specific Barbie dolls (mermaid and skipper). Anyway he said 'oh what about a camper van eh mum'. So I laughed and said if you have room.
DD1 came home and wrote him a letter all by herself asking for her Barbie skipper and.....a camper van!
They are sooo expensive. I wonder if the cheaper Steffi Love one will do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"