Christmas countdown - 89 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Ds4 woke up unwell this morning but seems to have improved slightly over the course of the day so hopefully won't be ill for Christmas. 13 Christmas' as parents and managed to avoid having any children ill so far.
I'm starting to worry about how I'm going to get the presents down stairs and all set up considering ds3 doesn't bloody sleep. Ds1 and 2 would be fine to be awake as they know it's me, but after convincing ds3 that Santa was actually real I don't want him to appear at the bottom of the stairs while I'm setting up their keyboard

Omg tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Ds4 woke up unwell this morning but seems to have improved slightly over the course of the day so hopefully won't be ill for Christmas. 13 Christmas' as parents and managed to avoid having any children ill so far.
I'm starting to worry about how I'm going to get the presents down stairs and all set up considering ds3 doesn't bloody sleep. Ds1 and 2 would be fine to be awake as they know it's me, but after convincing ds3 that Santa was actually real I don't want him to appear at the bottom of the stairs while I'm setting up their keyboard

It's so hard isn't it. We don't have the biggest of houses and I don't want them to wake up at 3am or something silly (though I'll be awake probably ha ha). I'm going to set my alarm for 5am to do their sacks which go outside their door. They only have a small pile from Santa so I'll do they when we go to bed (just hope they don't need a wee as you have to pass our living room to the loo -upstairs one is used as storage)

I'm the same. Once Holly is asleep DH and I will bring all the presents down stairs. Hopefully it doesn't take too long!

Eek can’t believe how quickly it’s crept up this year!
I’m all wrapped and everything is ready to go!

I've got to set their keyboard up as well which the place I was going to put it is in full view of the front room door if he comes down for water. There are presents from family in my room so I could say I'm bringing those down and close his door for a few minutes but it's whether he stays in bed after that

Think I may take a potty and some eater up to bed. Not sure that that work for you motherofboys as your kids are a bit older ...

I've told him I'll have to close his door to bring family gifts down so hopefully that and then is having an early night will do the job

I had to run to Tesco today in a panic after swearing that I wouldn't shop today. I realised I didn't have anything for the cats Christmas dinner so I had to go and get her some posh cat food :haha: She won't eat "human" food. OH thinks I'm an idiot :rofl:

I had to run to Tesco today in a panic after swearing that I wouldn't shop today. I realised I didn't have anything for the cats Christmas dinner so I had to go and get her some posh cat food :haha: She won't eat "human" food. OH thinks I'm an idiot :rofl:

Lol my cat gets posher food for Xmas too :)

Last edited:
We were laughing before because MIL said to FIL don’t give the dog that crap food he’s got special Christmas food haha ! Bearing in mind that crap food is what he eats every other day !

I've put some wrapping paper over the window part of the living room door, otherwise if they come down the stairs they can see right in. It's quite stressful doing all this secret stuff!

I've put some wrapping paper over the window part of the living room door, otherwise if they come down the stairs they can see right in. It's quite stressful doing all this secret stuff!

I actually feel physically sick that they're going to come downstairs whilst were doing presents.
Managed to set up now off to bed (hoping no earlier than 5am wake up)

0 days to go! Today's the day! :happydance:

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day :xmas9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly