Christmas countdown - 89 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa! He should know better. We tell the boys that the elves only make a certain amount of each toy, so if you ask late or he runs out before he gets to your house then he'll give you something else he knows you'll love. That might help prepare her for a different one. As long as the dolls fit it should be ok. You could always unbox it and wrap it without the box so she thinks it's a special one he made just for her.

I was so angry at DH the other day. Ds3 wrote a huge list by November. He hasn't touched it since and couldn't remember half of what was on there and I got the things he could remember and we talked loads about the less you ask for the more likely you are to get it and as long as you get the main thing you want everything else is a bonus. Anyway, DH got his list out and had him re-write it! Now he's got about a 3rd of the things on the new list! Luckily I know he'll love everything he's got but when I've finished shopping it is not the time to start getting them to write lists!

Mother of boys. How frustrating...though at least he hasn't added anything too extravagant. DH is against getting her the camper van, says they have enough which they do.
Luckily my sister said my cousin got them a Steffi horse trailer as a joint gift...so I'm going to call it a Barbie horse camper and see how that goes . They are actually getting that Saturday at our extended family get together before xmws...phew.

I'm not talking to the girls anymore about lists or presents. I don't want them throwing anything else at me ha ha

There were several video games that hadn't previously been there :(
That's a good idea calling it a horse camper

It's coming around fast. Starting to feel excited.

Boring stuff....need to get all the washing done and out away this week plus a little clean.
We are away this werk be and back Xmas Eve. Want to avoid any housework before then.

Ds1 will be on his way home from school now, it's officially Christmas.

So excited but if I'm totally honest the kids are driving me crazy and it's only day 1!

lol DD's last day of school was today and I can imagine I'll be saying the same tomorrow!

Dare I say it *whispers* I think I'm ready. Just sorted out the stashes and Christmas Eve boxes. Kids rooms are tidy, downstairs had a mini clean,washing all done and put away. We are up early tomorrow for the weekend and back Christmas eve and I don't plan on doing any housework at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"