*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

Hi Mrs Atole! Ah well i'm either 8dpo or 11dpo... i'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. My temp rose quite high this month which is not normal for me and I thought it was a pretty good signbut it dropped a bit today so depending on which dpo I am it can be a good or bad thing since my luteal phase is mostly 11 days. If i'm 8dpo like FF says then I only ovulated on cd 19 myself so keep the faith!

Are you on clomid again this month?

Hi Mrs Atole! Ah well i'm either 8dpo or 11dpo... i'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. My temp rose quite high this month which is not normal for me and I thought it was a pretty good signbut it dropped a bit today so depending on which dpo I am it can be a good or bad thing since my luteal phase is mostly 11 days. If i'm 8dpo like FF says then I only ovulated on cd 19 myself so keep the faith!

Are you on clomid again this month?

Hey :)
I'm not doing clomid for a couple months it makes me sick and bytchie lol
I have no clue when I O my opks have been really light either I O very early or I'm going to O alittle later.. good thing is hubby and I have been baby dancing every todays plus using soft cup. Hopefully this is our month! !

:bfp: got mine this morning! squinter of a line but it was there!! :happydance:

Wel I am convinced it was the pregnancy vitamins I was drinking. It is called Pregnacare Conception (brand is Vitabiotics) and for the first time this month I noticed EWCM.. only for one day, but it was there. And i'm convinced its the supplements that helped to balance my hormones a bit and it aids in assisting the uterine lining to be nice and thick for implantation! I did only ovulate on cd 19 (I think) and we did not do anything else different. (oh um I did make a point of orgasm afterward to draw those spermies up.. (sorry TMI) and lay still for a while)

Just bd'd on cd 16 and cd 19.. and bam. Bfp. Got a positive on a digital too so i'm def preggo. Still a bit cautious though, going for bloods tonight. Hope this baby sticks!!

wel i am convinced it was the pregnancy vitamins i was drinking. It is called pregnacare conception (brand is vitabiotics) and for the first time this month i noticed ewcm.. Only for one day, but it was there. And i'm convinced its the supplements that helped to balance my hormones a bit and it aids in assisting the uterine lining to be nice and thick for implantation! I did only ovulate on cd 19 (i think) and we did not do anything else different. (oh um i did make a point of orgasm afterward to draw those spermies up.. (sorry tmi) and lay still for a while)

just bd'd on cd 16 and cd 19.. And bam. Bfp. Got a positive on a digital too so i'm def preggo. Still a bit cautious though, going for bloods tonight. Hope this baby sticks!!

thanks, and good luck hun i'm excited for you. Ill be praying for you. Dont be a stranger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->