*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm hoping for a bfp on christmas day!! Would it not be a wonderful gift to give to dh!! :happydance:

I'm on cd 7 and looking for other ladies who's af is due around christmas and who will do the tww with me!!

:flower:

A BFP on Christmas day would be amazing! I'm CD1 and due for AF on the 29th so I'm hoping testing on Christmas won't be too early!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you!

I'm CD 6. I got my bfp with dd on Christmas Day so I'm hoping it's a good sign!
I had a horribly long anovulatory cycle last month with a miscarriage the month before that, so I'm hoping things will be back to normal this month.

Hey ladies :wave: CD7 here as well.. I'll be POAS :haha: on christmas too :happydance: I hope we all have a BFP from santa :xmas8::xmas6:

I start OPK's tomorrow..

We should all come back and post our tests from Christmas day! Anyone going to post their symptoms from 1 dpo on?

We can do that.. I'd love to chat it up with you ladies.. It nice to have someone to wait around with for O and the TWW..

Great ladies!! Happy to have you on board!!

I started opk's today. Had delayed ovulation last month and only ovulated according to FF on cd 24!!! It seems like everything is back to normal this month so i'm hoping for a positive opk within the next 4 days!!

We are ttc #2 and i'm on my 7th cycle since coming off birth control.

Hoping to time the bd right this month!

oh and you are welcome to symptom spot after o :winkwink:

I'm trying to decide if I should start OPK's today or tomorrow.. Yesterday I had creamy CM (TMI sorry) :shy:. I been taking evening primrose since CD1 and started taking tussin 100mg 3x's a day 3 days ago. Sunday ill up it to 400mg 3x's a day up until day of O and I'll stop the evening primerose the day before O. Today so far I have some slight twings going on on im guessing is my left ovarie.. I hope I catch this little eggie.. Were doing 5 rounds of AI starting the 8th :happydance:.. FF says i should O around the 11th..

I'm trying to decide if I should start OPK's today or tomorrow.. Yesterday I had creamy CM (TMI sorry) :shy:. I been taking evening primrose since CD1 and started taking tussin 100mg 3x's a day 3 days ago. Sunday ill up it to 400mg 3x's a day up until day of O and I'll stop the evening primerose the day before O. Today so far I have some slight twings going on on im guessing is my left ovarie.. I hope I catch this little eggie.. Were doing 5 rounds of AI starting the 8th :happydance:.. FF says i should O around the 11th..

oh thats exciting! I normally have "on average" a 26 day cycle which is why i started opk's today. Got a very light line so i'm hoping by monday it would be positive.

I also have a problem with fertile cm in that I don't have any!! (or noticeable fertile cm) Best I get is watery. I'm taking Pregnacare Conception this month and drinking lots more water. So I hope that I would actually see some fertile cm this month.

You ever thought about trying evening primerose and Robitussin? Both are supposed to help with CM.

My cycles are between 28-30days with an avg of 29. I'v just a stressful few days so hoping it doesn't mess with my cycle to much.

Hi ladies! I'd like to join in :) it would be SO exciting to have a pregnancy announcement on Christmas!!!
I am going to start testing a little earlier, at 12 dpo, which will be anywhere from dec 18 - 23 lol. But I will save the announcement for Christmas - if there's time, I'll wrap up a cute newborn onsie or something!
I am CD 10 and expecting to O between CD 13 - 16...so the fun begins! I plan on BD'ing every night for the next week (or until day after confirmed O, BBT).
Good luck to all!!!!

Dust to you all !!

I'm on cd 9, I'm going to start opks in a couple more days. I'm also using preseed and the soft cup. (anyone else?) I know this is my month and I will get my Christmas miracle!!!

I am in CD and will be testing the night before Christmas if I get a positive it will Def be wrapped and under the tree xmas morning!! Baby dust to all of you!!

Great to have you all on the thread!

How awesome is your idea to put a wrapped bfp under the tree Desiree! :) That would be soo cool!! I think i'm going to test just before xmas as well and i do hope we could all do something like that!

Wish I could get dh to bd every night till after o! hehe. He has very busy days at work so is mostly exhausted when he gets home, and we have a very busy 3 year old! Will time it best I can with opk's though! I also think i'll o between cd 13 -15. cd 9 today and negative opk.

I'll be testing around the same time with wish4baby the 18-23.. But I'll also save the announcement for christmas day.. I hope to gte :bfp: before christmas so I have time to do something really cute.. DW doesn't want me to wait till chirtsmas to tell her she wants to know as soon as I know.. So we would tell my parents chirstmas morning. I was thinking of wrapping up a binki with this attached

Dear Grandpa & Grandma,

I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.

Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change come this October;
When they say I am due.
I am your newest grandchild;
And I can't wait until I meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!:cloud9:

Sending baby :dust: to everyone for so ready for :xmas6::xmas8:

Dust to you all !!

I'm on cd 9, I'm going to start opks in a couple more days. I'm also using preseed and the soft cup. (anyone else?) I know this is my month and I will get my Christmas miracle!!!

I'll be using preseed and soft cups as well... have you tried putting them in yet? It looks like its going to be a pain :dohh: I thought I should practice :haha:

I'll be testing around the same time with wish4baby the 18-23.. But I'll also save the announcement for christmas day.. I hope to gte :bfp: before christmas so I have time to do something really cute.. DW doesn't want me to wait till chirtsmas to tell her she wants to know as soon as I know.. So we would tell my parents chirstmas morning. I was thinking of wrapping up a binki with this attached

Dear Grandpa & Grandma,

I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.

Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change come this October;
When they say I am due.
I am your newest grandchild;
And I can't wait until I meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!:cloud9:

Sending baby :dust: to everyone for so ready for :xmas6::xmas8:

That's so adorable!!! Great idea :)
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from my husband either, I'll probably tell him the second i see a positive, but the Christmas morning gift announcement would be for our older kids & the grandparents.

I'm also using pre seed, just a bit though, not using the applicator...way too messy lol!
And no soft cups, but I stay laying down for about 30 min, I feel like that's enough time for the healthy ones to get where they need to be :)

[/QUOTE] That's so adorable!!! Great idea :)
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from my husband either, I'll probably tell him the second i see a positive, but the Christmas morning gift announcement would be for our older kids & the grandparents.

I'm also using pre seed, just a bit though, not using the applicator...way too messy lol!
And no soft cups, but I stay laying down for about 30 min, I feel like that's enough time for the healthy ones to get where they need to be :)[/QUOTE]

Were only going to be putting a little pre seed in the syringe with the :spermy: :haha: So that way we know we got it all when we do AI. I may use a little but yeah those applicators use way to much for me :haha:

We are nearing our o dates now!! I'm getting excited. Anyone started opk's yet? Mine is still very light. Hoping its not another month of delayed o.

I know!!!:happydance: I' on CD 13, SO excited!

I may O today, but it should be by Wed (hoping for sooner rather than later!)

I haven't used OPKs yet but if this cycle doesn't work out, I will. I'm temping, I have great charts & pretty predictable cycles (within about a 4 day range.)

We are BD'ing every night now! I was running low on Pre-seed & when I went to get more, I saw TTC by Astroglide. It was significantly cheaper & looked good so I got that instead. We like it so far, it's less sticky than pre seed, but I have to get my BFP to recommend it ;)

I also read something interesting & thought to share here since we're all TTC...it said that while it doesn't really matter if a woman reaches climax, the more a man enjoys himself the more testosterone he gets/more sperm/better mobility/etc., so it was recommended to have "gourmet sex" during your fertile window to raise chances of conception. So, have fun girls :D

Hoping to see that temp rise soon!!!

How's everyone else? Any updates?
What brand opks do y'all use (hoping I won't need them, but in case I do?)

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->