*Christmas day Testers!! 1 BFP!!!!

I'm keeping my FX for you J really hoping for this to be our month [-o<

I just went between the two so I can put something.. I couldn't help myself I took another test today and of course BFN :cry: but still trying to stay positive.. My tailbone is hurting again today.. Last night my back was hurting so bad mainly on the left side down my butt.. Ugh :wacko:

Sorry ash x will you test again tomorrow morning? If 7dpo was in fact an implantation dip you should get a positive tomorrow... normally 4 days after implantation depending on how sensitive the test is you are using..

Don't give up yet! But I know how you feel.. If only that damn test can turn positive!! :wacko:

Yeah if my temp rises again I'll test in the morning when I get up for work.. I have 2 Dollar store cheapies 1 answers one that came with my ovulation strips and 3 first response.. I used first response the last 2 days because I know it's most sensitive.. I've felt mild waves of nausea for the most part today and what best can be described as ovulation pain in my left and right side it's weird :wacko:

Good luck ash!!

Can you ladies look at my chart? people on my ttc fb page are trying to tell me I didn't have a good enough temp shift and that I didn't O. So naturally I'm very paranoid about it. :wacko:

To me but im not a charting expert it looks like you Od on the 14 or 16th..

Well 11 DPO temp barely moved not sure if that's good or bad :shrug: took a test this morning and BFN stared at me :xmas11:.. May wait till Wednesday to test again.. Last night I felt so bad.. I was nauseated the whole day and a head ache from last night and I woke up with it plus I was sweating last night I was hot almost felt like I had a fever but DW said my head wasn't hot :shrug: She all worried about me. I feel a bit better today but still feel kinda blah.. Would rather be in bed and not at work

Same here. Bfn this morning. Temp was taken almost 45min before my normal time as I had to get up then so took a test as I knew the temp was not going to be accurate. But no luck getting that bfp...

Thinking I will also only test on wednesday again if af does not show by then. Still not much hope:nope:

I wish I had some opk's left... allegedly they turn positive before a hpt turns positive if you are pregnant...

This was true with my previous pregnancy. I'm so annoyed with waiting....

I thought they turned after you would get a + on a hpt?

Dont know there are mixed responses to using an opk as an hpt but I had a positive before a very light hpt with my first.

Its one of those things I guess.. like interpreting your temps before an bfp.. could indicate pregnancy or could not.

Guess this is true.. Always exceptions to every rule.. :shrug:
Now I may have to try because I do have a few of them left

checked CM and it had pinkish brown mixed with it... Looks like I'm out :cry:

Yeah me too :cry: :cry: also got brown cm now and a little bit of pink too... af will probably come full force tomorrow morning! :nope: i'm so disappointed.

Hey guys. Don't remember if I joined this thread earlier in the month but my af is due today (so far no show!). I am on CD28. I tested on CD24 and got a BFN with a cheapie so I am holding out to test again; my cycles are usually 27-31 days.

I have had af-like cramping during the entire 2ww but especially in the initial stages and my boobs have been mildly sore; they got very achy the past 2-3 days. My appetite is decreased and I have a cold since Friday so feeling tired/headachy, congested, etc. I don't have my usual moodiness, bloating, stinky gas (sorry TMI!) or sweet/carb cravings before af so I'm hopeful but I do kinda feel like af may be coming....... will keep you all updated!

Hi Marycotter, good luck!

I'm so sorry :( I hope she doesn't actually show, j1405 & AshNAmber!!! I took a test this am (12 DPO) and it was stark white, so I am counting myself out too.
I just realized, for some reason FF has me as starting on Christmas Day but when I counted DPOs, it should actually start on wed. My LP is always 13 days, then I start the next AM...(maybe I shouldn't say always, so I don't jinx it lol)

I guess we can go through our next cycle together, maybe the next one is our lucky one & we will all get our BFPs!

Yeah me too :cry: :cry: also got brown cm now and a little bit of pink too... af will probably come full force tomorrow morning! :nope: i'm so disappointed.

Awee J we are right at this together :hugs: I was ok at first and then I was leaving work and a lady got in the elevator with me with her 4month old baby he was so beautiful and I started crying as soon as I got in my car. :cry: DW is still holding on to hope reading all these IB threads but I know I'm out.. on to January..are you going to join that thread?

Hi Marycotter, good luck!

I'm so sorry :( I hope she doesn't actually show, j1405 & AshNAmber!!! I took a test this am (12 DPO) and it was stark white, so I am counting myself out too.
I just realized, for some reason FF has me as starting on Christmas Day but when I counted DPOs, it should actually start on wed. My LP is always 13 days, then I start the next AM...(maybe I shouldn't say always, so I don't jinx it lol)

I guess we can go through our next cycle together, maybe the next one is our lucky one & we will all get our BFPs!

:hugs: sounds like a plan.. New Years Baby It Is!!

No AF yet. Had some pinkish brown looking CM earlier today but now its gone :shrug: I usually spot the day before AF but she is not due to show her ugly face until the 25th so no clue what is going on unless she's coming early this go round. I'll see how my temps look tomorrow but I'm expecting a nose dive in the morning.. IF by some chance it does rise I'll test in the morning with my 1 cheapie I have left.. Really don't want to waste my FRER.. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->