Christmas disaster

This happened to me on Thursday I'm with natwest though.

Asda took my payment first time but didn't come through on screen and didn't get receipt first time then got made to pay again and had two lots of £78.11 come out asda said it's gone into a black hole and will go back within 3-5 days my bank said there's nothing they can do as asda have to email them.. im fuming!

This happened to me on Thursday I'm with natwest though.

Asda took my payment first time but didn't come through on screen and didn't get receipt first time then got made to pay again and had two lots of £78.11 come out asda said it's gone into a black hole and will go back within 3-5 days my bank said there's nothing they can do as asda have to email them.. im fuming!

Seems like a big problem with Asda then as I’ve hears of a few people now it’s happened to! No I didn’t get a receipt either which usually if card is declined you would get a receipt to say so.
I was livid! That’s what they said to me but Barclays we’re happy to put the money straight back in thankfully as I had £3 left in my bank! They said they had quite a few calls saying the same thing! They said as long as Asda don’t claim the money it will be fine. If they do it will just go overdrawn and I will have to claim the money back from Asda. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->