Christmas Eve plans

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What are everyone's Christmas eve plans?

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve! :xmas1:

Have a meeting at work until 10am - I've told my manager I'm leaving at 10am regardless of if it overruns :haha:
Straight home, then Christmas eve breakfast with the in laws. We have salmon and eggs, the kids have nutella and pancakes.
Then we'll visit OH granddads. Then a winter walk around the lake.
Home for Christmas eve buffet. Then films (the snowman, the snowman and the snowdog, and the Muppets Christmas carol). Get ready for Santa, and kids bedtime.

I can't wait now :happydance:

Christmas Eve is actually the only day we don't have a party to attend so I really hoping we can do something nice as a family. I'm thinking we will go to a Christmas light display and then have popcorn and watch a Christmas movie.

DH is at work until 7pm.
Girls and I will have breakfast (dippy eggs) and I'm taking them to the cinema at 10.

Then home and play a game or do some crafts until DH gets home. BIL/SIL will get home at the same time. I'm cooking a side of salmon with veg and baby potatoes.

In the evening we'll play a couple of games, track santa (all DDs have spoken about) and get ready for the big day.

Wow I really can't believe how quick the time has gone! We are going to the In Laws for Christmas dinner, it takes about 2 hours to drive there and back so not looking forward to that. But will be nice to see the family and give them their gifts.

Sounds like lovely plans everyone :)

DH is working but since they've finished all the work for Christmas he hopes to be home before midday. In the afternoon we will be making gingerbread and then watching a Christmas film :)

DH is working til 4. Hopefully home by 5. Mum is coming to stay for Christmas so she should be here in the morning :) big buffet in the evening and watch the kids new dvd in their xmas eve box (the grinch animated)

Absolutely nothing really! The kids spend xmas eve with their dad and xmas day with me, so it's a day like any other :( I do have to run a few errands though! I sound so boring, but honestly I'm such a misery until my older two are back with me Christmas day :haha:

I know Christmas Eve already !!

We will have breakfast in ours and just have a chilled out morning. We are then spending the afternoon into early evening with in laws . Will go to evening mass at church . Then home for bed and leave Santa his goodies !

Seems crazy that it’s xmas eve tomorrow it really doesn’t feel it!
We will have our North Pole breakfast. I have a few last min jobs to do in the house and then we will go out for tea then we have the usual popcorn, movie and setting out stuff for Santa.

I'm scheduled to work 8am-2pm but possibly later. When I get back, I'll be baking cakes and biscuits with both DD's while OH prepares the table. I refuse to cook on xmas eve so we're having a co-op meal deal :haha:

Play a few games, watch a film then once girls are in bed, I'll be ribboning the presents and preparing food.

We've cleaned the house, so it's nice and tidy for santa coming :haha:

My friends, then brother called so we exchanged gifts. Debating whether to pop out for a last visit to the garden centre before it closes. Or maybe we'll just stay at home and chill out a bit.

My girls won't really sit and watch films, but we might play a game later. Having a little buffet for dinner tonight

Only just seen this. We had Christmas Eve Sack, buffet food, BIL came round and played some games, boys all showered/bathed, DH put little ones to bed and I watched Christmas films with the biggest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->