Christmas Forum Now OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StirCrazy

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Love it or hate it there are only 99 days until Christmas (only 3 more payday's :o). This forum is for all things Xmas related.

What are you doing for the holidays? Need present ideas? Get chatting :D

:argh:I love xmas, but I'm scared of crazy shoppers. Taking my knee's off with their BHS and Boot's bags!!!

OMG, cant believe its that close, and that this site has an xmas forum too!! It has everything!!

Hey dipshit the signatures are turned off .....

:muaha:

i just love this place, and i love chrimbo too! :D :happydance:

thank you Stir Crazy and Wobbles!!!!!

The gods have spoken :wohoo: one of my most favourist subjects:happydance: as you all know:rofl:

have had my ticker for about 8/9 weeks now:rofl:

great idea, I'll take up residency in here, if anyone wants my I'll be in here:rofl:

yyyyeeeaaahhh loves it !! :)

i bought a nice burberry aftershave set other day from chemist cos it was down from £25 to £12.50 !!
when i say to gary ,lets start getting bits n bobs gary,he'll say no weve lots of time!!?? did it last yr i started getting a couple of things every wk then when he decided2start shopping i had a fair bit done :)
we only really buy for his son (my stepson ,houlden(13),lived with gary since he was 3) for each other we usually just get somat we can share,uknow like last yr we got a nice telly,we get for his mam,i dont talk2 no one on my side,so thats handy! lol and we get for garys neices n nephews but then they'd rather just av money anyways!!!
WWWWWHHHHOOO i love xmas :)
any ideas for pressies for dh n a 13 yr old lad....let me know:)

OMG I LOVE Christmas. It's just such a great excuse to go shopping, eat, drink and be merry. And get lots of pressies too!

i dont usually like christmas,yeah i know im a scrooge*spelling* but it isnt the same when you get older but as i have my ickkle baby boy i can wait.

i hate shopping though at the best of times so not looking forward to that.

i keep telling hubby we need to go shopping now as it will be too busy nearer to xmas.
i want to go to toys r us to get some pressies for joshua but can you imagine what it will be like near xmas.

oooh and i can have a drink this xmas,last year i couldnt coz i was pregnant and i can have prawn cocktail too,yay.

Oooo, I can't wait.

This forum's gonna get me even more in the mood.

:happydance: :happydance:

I love christmas
just not the shopping
lol

im doing all mine on line!!!!:happydance:

:happydance:Yay! I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, this will be our baby's first Christmas and even though he will probably be too young to notice, I'm still excited lol! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back