Christmas gifts from the bump...

LesleyP

Mummy to Lily-May ♥
Reaction score
Hi!

So I've brought two photo frames for my Mum and the boyfriends Mum saying "I love my Grandma" as I was hoping I'd have my scan before Christmas so I could put the scan photos in the frames and give them as presents but it looks like I won't be having a scan until after Crimbo.

I'd still like to give the frames to them but does anyone have any ideas on what I could put in the frames instead? Until I get the scan photos...

Thanks x

I was thinking of doing the same, but I don't know if I'll have my ultrasound before Christmas...so I was going to print out something on the computer that says "Coming soon!" with maybe the due date...

i have seen a poem that people have used to fill the space untill the scan pic. Its on this website somewhere but i cant remember where. thinking....

Theres actually alot of nice grandma quotes and verses online...
Look it up and see which you prefer, or make one up yourself, print if off and put it in the frame. x

Hey, thanks guys. Yeah I saw this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/237725-christmas-gift-expectant-grandparents.html and thought I'd make a poem to go inside it until I have my scan picture.

Poem will read something like this:

"I don't yet have a photo, but I am here
So do me a favour for Mummy,
Save me a place on your mantlepiece
While she keeps me safe in her tummy."

Was up for hours trying to think of something haha. I shall print that off with a nice border around it and pop it in the frame for the Grandmas for Christmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->