Christmas must haves.

motherofboys

Reaction score
What do you absolutely have to have food/drink wise at Christmas?
For my son's its nuts! Peanuts, cashews, mixed nuts in shells such as walnuts and almonds. I always associate Chocolate Oranges with Christmas, and Snowball's and Bucks Fizz are definitely Christmas drinks.

Mine is treats that we bake no other time except Christmas. Thumb print cookies are my favorite. We also have chocolate/peanut butter balls. Walnuts in the shell, too. The best part, for my daughter, is cracking them. She's obsessed with nut crackers.

Mince pies, Christmas pudding, roast parsnips and chocolate oranges! :munch:

Pigs in blankets, mince pies, gingerbread men, Shloer and a creamy marshmallow and pineapple pudding that my granny makes. :xmas14:

Fudge, a cheese board and cranberry sauce

Talking of pigs in blankets, have you all seen that Aldi are doing a foot long pig in blanket this year? DH wants to get the boys one each for their Christmas dinner hahaha

Pigs in blankets, mince pies, gingerbread men, Shloer and a creamy marshmallow and pineapple pudding that my granny makes. :xmas14:

creamy marshmallow and pineapple pudding sounds AMAZING :cloud9:

Mince pies, bucks fizz(none for me this year:xmas21:) J2Os, cheeseboard, tubs of chocolate

Cheese... lots of it!
Different hot chocolates
Tubs of chocolate
Pretzels

Ooo my mouths watering !

Mince pies warmed for a few seconds in the microwave with a scooped of ice cream on the side. I also love the mixed nuts . The girls love all the different shaped cakes and the Yule logs.

Mint matchmakers, orange and lemon jelly slice sweets and a turkey sandwich with Eastenders! This year aiming to add xmas eve hot choc and cookies.

Deffo Buck’s Fizz, mixed nuts and raisins, chocolate tubs (celebrations and hero’s are my fave), mince pies,

creamy marshmallow and pineapple pudding sounds AMAZING :cloud9:

I don't even know what exactly it is honestly but it's been my traditional Christmas treat since I was a kid! Absolutely love it!

Talking of pigs in blankets, have you all seen that Aldi are doing a foot long pig in blanket this year? DH wants to get the boys one each for their Christmas dinner hahaha

Wow, I hate that I don't have an Aldi right now lol.

We've started having a buffet for tea on Xmas Eve and I love all the different little nibbles of party food you can get. I'm veggie, so don't have turkey, but the last few years I've made a squash, chestnut and cranberry Wellington, which is gorgeous! Also love mince pies and Xmas fruit cake!

Mince pies mmmmm
Pigs in blankets
Tub of celebrations

I always buy some of the asda Belgian truffles :smug:. When my gran was alive she used to ask me to do her wrapping and half way through she'd produce a box of these. Oh my gosh love them. Chocolate orange and the stolen from lidl food wise. And for drinking hot chocolate and mulled wine although it usually doesn't get drunk much but makes house smell fabulous lol.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->