Christmas party dress help

porkypig

Reaction score
I've bought my Christmas party dress ( see below) just looking for some ideas on how to wear my hair, what jewellery, accessories etc? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 37
Side view ( necklace chain thing extends to the back)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 29
I love the dress ! I would go minimal on jewelry, maybe earrings and pair it with a gold or black clutch. Depending on hair length I would either do a soft up do or curls. Personally I think the dress is lovely and looks great.

I have very long hair ( waist length) so maybe soft curls although it always drops out after 5 mins as my hair is so heavy and dead straight xx

I'd say an updo, some chandelier earrings and gold clutch-bag xx

Lovely! Since your hairs long and less likely to stay up I'd go for waves throughout and then pinned so its to the side iykwim? I'd go for simple jewellery maybe a nice gold bangle and a gold clutch bag. Shoes wise, river island have some lovely dressy shoes in at the minute, again I'd go simple because the dress looks so elegant so gold heels?

Xx

I'd probably updo into a bun, not too high but not too low.
With earrings and maybe a bangle?

x

I would curl your hair then have a messy pinned up do. With some oversized gold stud earrings and clutch bag. Theres loads of gorgeous patterned gold and black clutch bags around atm but im not sure if pattern will look right with the detailing at the top of your dress or not... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->