Christmas PJ's for 18-24m AND 7-8 years?

BethK

Reaction score
My DD1 is obsessed with her baby sister, she's crazy about anything sister related (probably because it took so long to get her!), so she's always really excited when they get the same things.

I'd really like to get them matching Christmas PJ's but whenever i find them to fit 18-24m they tend to only go up to 7 years.

Anyone seen anything in both 18-24 months AND 7 - 8 years?

There were some pyjamas in boots, looked like there were a range of sizes- didn't look though because they were too big for my DD. Trying to look for you online but the websites down!

ETA-

Boots only goes upto 6, sorry I didn't know! Hopefully these links work though. Next have 9 months - 7-8 :)

https://m.next.co.uk/shop/gender-newborngirls-gender-oldergirls-gender-youngergirls/category-pyjamas

M&S have some size 1-8 years too!

Last year asda did pj's for 1 year olds right up to teens (or there abouts, I know they had them in all 4 of my boys sizes only I had trouble finding stock of all sizes at once) I expect they will again this year if it went well

I was just on the next website, and they had pjs from 18 months-8 years. I was looking in the boys section but they tend to mirror each other :)

It was more "wintery" than Christmas mind. Then again what counts as "Christmas" ?!

Disney store usually do co-ordinating and matching xmas pjs from babies to adults! Last year I got me , DH, Ds 1 (5 at the time), DS2 (3 at the time) and DD (15 months at the time) the same! They're not cheap but I always wait for the 20% off they usually do in November.

Disney store usually do co-ordinating and matching xmas pjs from babies to adults! Last year I got me , DH, Ds 1 (5 at the time), DS2 (3 at the time) and DD (15 months at the time) the same! They're not cheap but I always wait for the 20% off they usually do in November.

Omg I'm so glad I saw this, I'd love to match/co-ordinate with my DD :lol:

Omg I'm so glad I saw this, I'd love to match/co-ordinate with my DD :lol:

I loved it last year, DH was not so keen but he did it for me... little does he know he's gonna have to it again this year!!! 😂

I had this exact problem with my boys who are 6 years apart. I used to get them matching pj's from the Disney range in matalan. They go up to age 10, well they did a few years ago when I needed them x

Home bargains has the 'big elf' 'little elf' etc PJs in at the moment - I noticed they went up to a size 11-12 or maybe bigger, and they also had little sizes too.

Have a look on eBay, I bought my boys jammies from china last year and they were gorgeous, really good quality. I've ordered matching families pjs from eBay China this year for only £15, if they're rubbish I haven't lost much.

I'm going to have the same issue :( DS1 is 5 but really tall & in age 7 clothes whereas DS2 is teeny & still in 18-24 month clothes! Next was going to be my first port of call. I like them to have matching tops for Christmas Day too!

I was going to look in Next for these. Does anyone know when the next Christmas clothes are out?

I was going to look in Next for these. Does anyone know when the next Christmas clothes are out?

They were instore by me (Birmingham) when I went in on Sunday xxx

H&M's kids section goes from 18m-10yrs. They've got nothing Christmassy in right now but their pyjamas are lovely.

Marks and Spencer's had pjs 1-12 years.

Some are out already although I'm sure they do more around November time. Always have my girls in matching outfits :)

Have a look on eBay, I bought my boys jammies from china last year and they were gorgeous, really good quality. I've ordered matching families pjs from eBay China this year for only £15, if they're rubbish I haven't lost much.

Have you got a link please? I've been looking and looking but they are coming out more expensive than this.

Have you got a link please? I've been looking and looking but they are coming out more expensive than this.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Christmas-...630227?varId=484839931586&txnId=1559906235008

Tesco have these ones. Not Christmas patterned but matching. Could be gifts?

https://www.tesco.com/direct/disney-frozen-elsa-print-pyjamas/599-1314.prd

https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-polka-dot-fleece-twosie/400-9282.prd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"