Christmas soap spoiler thread!!!

Eastenders wasn't that bad last year! Stacey got her happy ending. I quite enjoyed it :)

Aww I hope Peter and Carla get together Leanne is a right bore :sleep:

Well apparently according to the Daily Mirror Ches and Katy have a baby boy around Christmas and call him Joseph!!

And in Eastenders there is a fire in the B&B where Tamwar, Massod and Phil Mitchell are all injured and Yusef dies!

i miss stacey. she was one of my faves. i miss bradley too.

i have a bit of a thing for max so im glad he's coming back for a bit.

i'm sooo glad yusef dies I can't stand him and his ways!!! Aaawww poor tambo though :(

Can't wait for Xmas in eastenders, I used to watch all 3 but got bored of corrie and emmerdale, I fell out with corrie when Steve nd becky split and he got with Tracey, I hate her face so much!
I'd usually only watch emmerdale cuz it was on before corrie but found the story lines kinda monotonous, they need to bring back decent storylines like the plane crash or the train crash that disabled Jackson, I'm not interested in watching moira having an affair then laurel having an affair, that village is like one giant orgy :dohh:
Have slightly dropped easty lately because I hate yusefs face and his manner is irritating but still watch it but not as much, will be tuning in for Xmas tho! 32 days and counting ;)

All the storylines are starting to take form in prep for Christmas. I am slightly thinking that this Derek Branning could have a part in Fat Pat's death now!!

^^ I read that somewhere else too, but in inside soap a while back I read that she died in her sleep from cancer, after telling every one she had it at a party in the vic. :shrug:

Anyone know when the Xmas edition of Radio times comes out?

normally week before the week running up to xmas as it has 2 weeks of tv in upto new years day. (i think)
x

I thought the xmas mags came out on the 1st December I am sure they do anyway.

Just looked on Radio Times website the Christmas Edition goes on sale Sat 3rd Dec (Nationwide 7th Dec) this is what it says!!! :xmas12:

eastenders
Janine is pregnant with micheals baby!

theres something along the lines of child abuse involving jack derek and amy!

tanya has 1 year to live!

pat dies!

heather is murdered!

the b&b fire!

corrie
sophie jilts sian at the alter (she is in love with amber)

peter and carla have an affair!

sally gets into some sort of trouble with that guy that raped carla cant remember his name!

emmerdale
someone tries to kill cain!

lol i read all this in a magazine, cant remember the rest :D

^^ I had read about Heather a while back but as I hadn't seen anything recently didn't know whether it was true or not.

Also I'm assuming that must mean that Tanya's coming out of it.

Whoever tries to kill Cain, that is next Thursday. I think its going to be a who done it though all over Xmas.

:)

Btw with corrie Sally gets into trouble with that rapist Frank and kevin either kills him or is arrested for killing him :thumbup:

^^ I heard he rapes her too, not sure how true that is, it was in a newspaper back in August. Apparently it is the start of Sally and Kevin getting back together? :)

With Heather, I read somewhere that Rose's son comes back and she has a happy ending with him.

I also heard Frank rapes Sally - that story is getting old now, just jail him and get it over with already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->