Christmas + surprise!

Salemlove

Reaction score
So first of all Merry Christmas & Happy holidays 🎄

Today has been an eventful day as most holidays are for everyone. Woke up at 10:30 for my first morning trip to the bathroom.. feeling off the past few days. Cramps, bloating, sore breasts, nausea, and a more sensitive sense of smell. AF is due in 5 days I am currently on CD 22, against my head I took a test this morning knowing it's too early... hubby cut his finger open so we went into town to get it checked out so I completely forgot about the test!

After the hospital and dinner with my family we came home and I glanced at the test when I went to the washroom realizing I had completely forgotten about it. To my shock I saw a faint line... pink too. At first I was sure it was an evap line but hubby assured me I really should test again, so off I went less than 1 hr after I had gone to the bathroom I managed to go again, tested, waited. And there is was again, 3 mins later.. a faint pink line.

Left photo is this mornings test, Right photo is tonight's test read within the proper time. Any input please! Is this positive.. this would be our first 💕

Attachments

• IMG_1805.jpg
    IMG_1805.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 133
Looks like an early BFP, congrats!!

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure if I was going crazy after the months of negative tests. I will take another test once AF is actully late 😊

BFP!! What a fabulous Christmas present. Hope your line gets darker

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure if I was going crazy after the months of negative tests. I will take another test once AF is actully late 😊

Look forward to seeing your next test! :)

What a special day to find out on! Congrats, thats definitely a :bfp: xx

Thank you everyone! 💕 What an wonderful Christmas gift, thanks for all your help, I will keep you ladies posted 🎄😉

So I cracked and tested again to see if there was progression, here's the update! 2 days till AF is due, I have one digital for the day AF is suppose to arrive to confirm + before I make a doctors appointment. Hoping for the best 💖

Attachments

• IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 65
Congrats! The digi will definitely be positive when you do it!

So I cracked and tested again to see if there was progression, here's the update! 2 days till AF is due, I have one digital for the day AF is suppose to arrive to confirm + before I make a doctors appointment. Hoping for the best 💖

Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"