Christmas time babies

Reyrey7

Reaction score
Hello

I am due on 28th Dec with our first child. I dunno why but I really think he/she will be early and come on the 23rd. My question is if the baby is born before/ or on xmas this year... Do we celebrate this xmas as its first ?!

We are so excited for our pudding to arrive... But who knows when it will be ??

If mine is here for Christmas then we will celebrate this Christmas as her first Christmas. I'm buying her first Christmas stuff this year anyway (stocking, ornament,ECT) just making sure that the stuff I get can be personalized at a later date, (ie, wait til she is here to have stocking embroidered and ornament named.

Ditto to the above. I am due on the 18th, and if bubs is here on or before Christmas day then technically it's his/her first Christmas and will be celebrated as such :)

We are sort of celebrating it as baby's first Xmas. We have a stocking for it, a tree ornament and might buy a book to write a little something in... If it comes after then we haven't gone overboard! It's still memorable whether baby is here or not (to us!).

My second son was due last yr on the 13th of December. I bought him an outfit but nothing else, deep down I knew he would be late like his brother! He wasn't born till the 26th

Im due Christmas day, so we're not buying anything to celebrate for him this year. Even if he comes early xox

Im due on 23rd but hoping he will come a little earlier but we haven't bought anything just in case. If he does come on time or early I will buy a bauble for the xmas tree, just something small. We do have a cute newborn Santa babygrow and hat though which I hope to put him in! I think if they come on time or early and you want to celebrate as the 1st xmas even if they are just day's old then go for it :)

My section is scheduled for the morning of the 26th, so unless he comes early, I won't really treat it as anything. Just going to be a busy week!

I am due on 29th and I did buy a little outfit says: "My first Christmas" If the baby is born Any day from 23rd-Jan 6, I'll put the outfit on him.

Reyrey, we are due on the same day and I think my baby will come earlier too. How are you feeling?
I do have lightening in my L cruch and cervical pain for few seconds every day. I think things starting to happen. How about you?

I feel great. Get abit out of breath if I start doing too much and I get braxton hicks during the night. I have started nesting and am a bit uncomfatable at times. But I don't think I gave dropped yet and I haven't lost my mucus plug. The count down is on. Lol

Hope the next couple of weeks are healthy for you.

My DD was born a week before xmas, the year she was born we were so preoccupied with her that we didnt reealy do much for xmas, its not about the presents for us, we got so many birth cards and presents christmas was just another day, except with big meal and some family.

I'm not due until late January but it's likely LO will arrive early. I hadn't even thought about Christmas. I think I'd celebrate next year as his first Christmas but that might just be me hoping he stays put until at least early Jan. X

Reyrey, how are you doing?
Do you think your baby stays in put in December and arrives in January?
I have a feeling we have an early January miracle.
I do have some menstrual cramping, yesterday they were more often.
How are you feeling?

Reyrey, how are you doing?
Do you think your baby stays in put in December and arrives in January?
I have a feeling we have an early January miracle.
I do have some menstrual cramping, yesterday they were more often.
How are you feeling?

Still hanging in there. How are you ??
I do want it to come in 2014 now but it will come when it's ready.

I feel ok, maybe the start of a cold is coming but nevermind.

X

I am definitely having a Christmas baby as my elcs is booked for Xmas Eve. I'm due 1st jan though. We are treating it as his first Christmas and bought him a stocking of little baby toys which my husband will bring into the hospital on Christmas Day xx

Looks like I won't be having a Christmas baby after all... 5 days overdue and counting. im so over being pregnant and was hoping bubs would be here by now

Didn't want a Christmas baby. :( she's due Jan 5 but I've been having contractions all day every 15 minutes. Doc said I had two choices: walk and stay active to see if it progresses into anything or go home and try to rest and hope they fizzle out. I've not been able to get home til now. I've had errands that needed to be done but hile I was out they became increasingly painful. Now that I'm home resting (or trying to) its still there but not as painful. I can try to stay off my feet and hope dd waits until after Christmas or I can stay on my feet and ball try to get her here before Christmas day. Either way I'll likely be in the hospital on Christmas eve or day and I really didn't want to miss Christmas morning with my two boys. !

Looks like my worrying was for nothing. Pudding still isn't here yet. How are you other ladies getting on??

Oh Hun, New Year's Eve baby?!?? I gave birth to our son on Christmas eve via csection and was allowed home at midday on Christmas Day, must admit it didn't feel like Christmas at all :(
Xx

Am I supposed to have had a baby by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->