Christmas TV

motherofboys

Reaction score
What are we all looking forward to? I'm excited for the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special, The Snail and the Whale, and Christmas Bake Off.

Gavin and stacey!!!!! I'm so excited for that :)

We hardly watch TV at home but will at my mum's.

Never been a Gavin and Stacy fan but I have just watched all the episodes and it's quite funny. Will definitely watch that.

Snail and the whale is one of our favourite books DD2 will love it.

I never watched Gavin and Stacey when it was on tv originally, but watched it on Netflix a while ago

We don't really watch many current shows.
I like the Christmas specials of Miranda, My Family, etc. :)

Definitely the Snail and the Whale! :D I am looking forward to the Bake Off too but that is all, we don't watch much tv.

We don't watch much tv tbh and most of what we do watch is on Netflix but I'm going to have to make a point if watching those

I'm not too bothered about Christmas Day TV but want to catch that Cinderella thing on Sky One on Christmas Eve!

Gavin and Stacey! And the soaps on Christmas day.
Also, the gruffalo, stick man etc. The kids love those.

Also spotted dancing on ice christmas special on tomorrow night.. me and dd watched it for the first time this year so that will be nice :)

I also like watching the soaps at christmas, bare in mind i dont watch them all year round, haven't a clue what's going to happen on christmas or half the people are in them, I just watch it for the drama as theres always plenty :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->