Christmas

Baby Bell

Reaction score
When does the christmas forum....Santas grotto (I think it was called) start again? I loved reading it last year, but I was pregnant and wanted to concentrate on that. This year I am ready to be excited about Christmas with my LO! Iv already hoarding presents away!

It's SIX Months today people! :happydance:

(I understand I'm nuts and there's a lot more pressing and important things going on, I'm just so excited bout a family christmas where LO will be old enough to enjoy it :cloud9:)

I think it august sometime. I also cant wait on it starting back up.

End of august i think. Was saying on here and any other forum yesterday about my plans etc :happydance:

I've already started making my CHristmas products as baby is due end of NOV. I can't wait till the grotto opens. it was such fun last year.:happydance:

Fudge it!! Im having a Christmas day

:happydance: it's so exciting! ALMOST tempted to work out how many sleeps!!

Squee, Christmas!! My DS's birthday is in 2 weeks, once that's over I'll start buying his Christmas presents, I love shopping for him :haha:. He'll be 2.5 this Christmas so I'm really hoping he'll be able to "get" it and enjoy it :D.

When my children were younger, My favourite part of Christmas was always reading Christmas stories to my children. I am so looking forward to having a young child again to read them to.

i'm extra excited about this christmas this year because i'm due on 23rd dec, hope i have a christmas baby :happydance: :happydance:

Arrgh i'm so excited for christmas already! I just cannot wait for autumn this year. Not sure if it's because summer's a bit of a let down again but squeel. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->