Christmas

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I know alot may not even be thinking about it yet but I need ideas for my 9 year old :dohh: He has a birthday at the end of October and I have a few things sorted for that and apart from an iphone he isnt really asking for much else. We still havent decided if he will be getting an iphone and even if he does he will get a few little bits as well but he wont talk about what he wants :nope:

What are your 9 year olds asking for this year? :flower:

My two are only 6 and 4 but I really believe they ask for Less they get older. All my 4 year old wants is Sylvanian Families toys and my 6 year old wants a Chromebook.

:shrug:

Same problem, ours has no idea. He's just had his 8th bday and got a gaming pc, so we're thinking maybe a RAM upgrade for it and a bigger hard drive, but beyond that no ideas.

:-k

I actually have some stuff now :happydance:

He pointed out a few bits that he wants and I ordered them all :haha: plus I think I may have encouraged him to get something else instead of an iphone :happydance:

My LOS only 5 (6 in november)

She's decided on a party and rollerblades for her birthday and a new bike plus other bits and pieces for christmas

DS 5 will be 6 in February seems to want transformers & rescue bots. But his list is rather fluid.

We want to get him a trampoline or something for outside.
Santa (who needs to be organised) wishes he will settle and write a proper list asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->