cleaning uggs- any tips?

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
All of my uggs have taken a real battering with the crappy weather lately and are in desperate need of a good clean. Its the classics (beige and grey!) and my oatmeal cardy ones that need cleaning most.

Has anyone had any success in cleaning your uggs? If so, tell me how please!! Was debating putting my classic pairs in the machine on a handwash...am I mad?

I've washed mine before after bonfire nite! I've put them in the washing machine and handwashed them with a sponge both worked fine! X

i stuck mine in the washine machine too! but mine were old and fake so..

i put mine in the washing machine and the colour ran an made them all mingin haha

xx

I use warm water mixed with washing powder and give them a good scrub :D then sit them underneath the radiator to dry off:D works a treat:D

do they take ages to dry? wouldnt have thought to put them under the radiator, i would have put them on top and probably scorched the suede :dohh:

Do they lose that really soft suede feel and go 'crunchy' IYKWIM?
Sorry for all the questions, am petrified i'll ruin them!

hun theres alot of info in google :)
https://www.google.com/search?q=how...s=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Mine dry within a few hours :D and they are still soft:D

Oh just bought me new ones today and I checked the care instructions fir you it says wet entire boot with cold water only, apply a small amount of cleaner to a sponge or soft brush, rinse clean in cold water, reshspe by stuffing with paper and allow to dry naturally and slowly not in direct heat! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->