Clear Blue Digi OPK question

Hahaha right?! I wasn't thinking, "Oh, my BD is timed better if I O on Sunday." I was thinking, "If I O on Sunday, that's two days earlier I get to test!!!" Hahahaha. I also wanted to come back and update that FF has considered my first day of solid smile as O. Looking back at my last two cycles, I do have the same pattern of temp rise (1dpo is .4 or .5, 2dpo hovers around that same temp, 3dpo rises .2 more). It just threw me off because my pre-O temp was .2 degrees less than usual so I was expecting 97.9 and not 97.7. So my 1dpo is the day after my solid smile. :)

That is good to know! That's pretty much how I was counting it for myself as well...but technically today is 2DPO if I go by the first day of a solid smiley haha.

CD 18 and this is this mornings OPK. Still dark but the Wondfo is getting a tiny bit lighter. I really hope that it actually gets light this time instead of staying positive like it did last month :/

The 2nd test I took shows that I'm still surging. It's one of those that the line only appears if there is a surge. If not, then it's blank. So DH and I have DTD like 4 days in a row since Saturday haha. I should be able to catch it!

Attachments

• CD 18 .jpg
    CD 18 .jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
The wondrous looks significantly lighter than before. Not sure what to say about the other test. I'm assuming you used the same urine. Maybe just different thresholds? In any case, I think if you DTD every day for the last 4 days that you are golden for this cycle

Yeah, it def isn't nearly as dark as it was yesterday afternoon. I am going to take one more test this afternoon to make sure it's still light!

I am hoping so! We are still going to bd tonight and maybe tomorrow night just to be sure...but I think we should be covered! Plus we have been using preseed as well this cycle. I'm hoping this all works out!

Thank sooo much for all your help! :D

Help! I took another OPK to make sure that the lines are getting lighter and this is what came up! The wondfo is lighter...but the CB digi showed me a solid smiley face again!! I am so confused!

Attachments

• what?! CD 18 night.jpg
    what?! CD 18 night.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
The holder will show the solid smile for two days, are you sure it wasn't still there? But that stick looks positive. Your cheapie looks negative. It's honestly hard to give advice without temping. You can have multiple surges or maybe you've been surging this whole time, which is why I honestly think opks without temping is frustratingly pointless. When in doubt, DTD. Even if you don't get to it today, sperm averages 3-5 as you know so your previous BDing is still good :) sorry that wasn't very helpful

Yeah the solid smiley had disappeared finally so I thought I would take it again to see if it went back to negative...but obviously it didnt! lol. We have been TD since Saturday...so I am hoping that is enough for something to have caught!

I would think it's just your surge still going. I think my cb was still technically positive the morning of, but I got up at my usual 5:45 instead of 8 (which is when I got out of bed on Sunday so my smile was still there). But by that afternoon my tests had faded significantly and the surge ended. Have you tested since? You can use the test without the reader for comparison, but the sticks are so expensive so you have to decide if it is worth it

I used the tests again this afternoon and again tonight. DEFINATELY much much lighter! I am so relieved haha. When would you count the DPOs? If I go by my first dark positive then tomorrow I am 3dpo.

Here is this afternoons test!

Attachments

• Neg.jpg
    Neg.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh yay! I'm glad I'm already a little bit into the wait then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members