clear blue digital opk

Cryssie

Mommy to Alek & Lainee
Reaction score
I did it with fmu like it said this am and got a flashing smiley face.

So i guess I'm approaching o day! Woot!

Hello you using the dual hormone OPKs? I used those this cycle our first TTC cycle. I started testing on cd3. Cd4 I got my first flashing smiley face. Had another 9 in total then I got my solid smiley face cd13. I'm now 10dpo BFNs so far but still early yet. AF not due until mon 20th. I'm glad I used it as I didn't have to guess when I o'd x

Idk if it's dual. I got an empty circle last night but then realized it was needing fmu.

Got another flashing smiley this morning. Dtd last night at least. Hopefully tonight too although we'll be at my bils house.

Hi Chrissy :hi:,

Congrats on the flashing smiley!! Isnt that exciting :wohoo:? If you have a flashing smiley then it's the dual and means this is the most fertile period. I started using those this cycle starting cd 10 because I cant read the ones with the lines :shrug:. Anyway, I had flashing smileys for cd 12, 13, and 14. I got a solid on cd 15 (and it stay on the tester for 2 days so keep that in mind). I don't temp so I don't know when I o'd exactly so after the smiley went away I took the test again 2 days later and got another solid smiley:dohh:. (I'm kinda addicted :blush:.) So DH and I kept on :sex: :winkwink:. Didn't want to miss an opportunity... Good luck and lots and lots of :dust: to you.

I'm on cd 16 today. Took the tests with me on our trip lol.

I used this for the first time this cycle! I loved it! Much larger window for my fertile period of the cycle. I bought them by accident thinking it was the regular CB digi. Will use these every cycle from now till my BFP!

:rofl: ok. Ill take hpt's though. I'm on dc 20 so and I took one yesterday morning (because I couldnt resist :D) but it was a :bfn: I also took Clomid, estradial, and Crinone this cycle. Im ttc after 2 unexplained mc's in a row:sad2:. Both times I miscarried in the same week I found out I was preggers so now I figure the earlier I can catch it the sooner we can start figuring out what may be going wrong and trying to prevent it. Im probably going to take another :test: again in the morning. Hopefully this weekend I will atleast get a :bfp:[-o< or atleast a faint 1. Good luck with the solid smiley :happydance:

i'm using the advanced digital ones, and I think they're pretty cool. It's excited to sit there and wait for the results to pop up. If it's the advanced ones, the blinking smiley means you're at high fertility but still need to test until you get the solid smiley, that's your peak. This month it was weird I had 4 days of lows and then BAM! I got my solid! :shrug: no highs! I hope that's a good sign.

We'll see what the am brings! I'm addicted to poas.

never heard of the flashing ones. i use the smiley ones but its either a smiley or plain circle

I got a solid smiley this morning! Yay!

We dtd last night and night before. Might take tonight off i dunno. If i have a solid smiley tonight/in the morning might do both nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->