Clear Blue Evap??

Kayash24

Reaction score
I took these test one around 3 pm and then the next day using FMU. Bottom test was the first test I took. I waited 3 minutes, saw nothing and threw it away. Went to the bathroom an hour later and glanced at the trashcan and saw a line. The top test was with the first morning urine, yet again didn’t have a line until outside the time frame. I’ve heard of the evap lines, but these are so dark and visible that it really confused me. I took a FRER a few days later, which came to be negative. I just need some opinions. Could it be too early or just truly evap lines and I’m not pregnant?1F674FE6-CC9E-4C40-99C5-DCA832DD0C90.jpeg

Those do look really dark for an evap in my opinion they are a little thin though so not sure. When I tested with clear blue the lines were thicker.

Those do look really dark for an evap in my opinion they are a little thin though so not sure. When I tested with clear blue the lines were thicker.
That’s what I thought too, I’ve just never had a negative test look like that later on so I’m just super confused. My period is supposed to start in 5 days, and I took those Monday. So I’ll probably test again if I miss it

Is there another brand you could try at the same time when you do test again? Might give you more confidence in the result.
Good luck! Xx

Is there another brand you could try at the same time when you do test again? Might give you more confidence in the result.
Good luck! Xx
All I have is the FRER tests, which I’ve heard are better than clear blue tests so hopefully I find out something soon

These look positive. Here is my clear blue.
Good luck and much love 20211231_120706.jpg

They look too blue to be evaps to me if they arent real then that's some awful tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->