Clear blue false positive?

modified

Reaction score
How likely is it to test "pregnant 3+ weeks" with clearblue and it be a false positive?

I'd say it's highly unlikely! I'd say your eggo is preggo! To be sure, go to your GP for bloods x

I don't want to get my hopes up :( Haven't even had a period since getting my implant out mid-November... have been feeling nauseous pretty much all day every day for the past week or so, worse at random points in the day to the point where I'll actually heave but no vomiting. Eating makes it worse.

I'm so scared it's false!

If it's a digital than its highly unlikely its false!! Go get some blood tests done!

I don't know if this will work...
photo.php

docs on Monday it is... husband is currently away to asda for a second one :blush:

Good luck but I would say its a definite! Yay for you!!! Xx

Thank you :) Just want to get confirmation from the doctor now... sucks to test on a Friday night and no doctor until Monday!

Awake and keep gagging. Yummy.

Haha at least you know you're sick for a reason! As sad as it sounds I can't wait to gave morning sickness coz then I'll be the happiest person around! My time will come xx

It's pretty impossible to get a false negative, it detects HCG and can't detect it if its not there! Congrats!

You would normally ovulate about 3 weeks after implant removal (in trials 90% of women did) so a positive test 5-6 weeks after removal would suggest you are pregnant!!

I ha my implant out oct 9th and got AF 5 wks and 2 days later. TTC from Dec cycle so FX in a week or so will also have a positive test!!

Xx

It's practically unheard of for a digi to have a false positive. The only reason we often think regular tests have false positives is because we see evap lines and interpret them to be positive. The digis take that out of your hands - you are definitely pregnant and your HCG levels must be pretty high for it to read 3+. Congratulations!!

Thank you!

I got my implant out on November 8th... 2 weeks after that would be 22nd November. So am I looking at that as a possible conception date until a dating scan or something?

Yes, I'd go for that. The midwife will ask the date of your last period but if you explain you've not had one since having the implant removed they'll probably use the removal date as the start of your pregnancy. You are technically already 2 weeks pregnant when you ovulate as pregnancies are dated from the start of your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->