Clear blue fertility monitor question

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick question reguarding the cbfm. I forgot to turn it on this morning during the window period, which is between 4am and 10am. I remembered at 11.30am! Is this going to mess things up???

Thanks xxxx

Its depends if it was going to ask you for a test today, and how close to ovulation you are. If you are not on a test day it won't make any difference. If you are not close to ovulation it won;t make much difference but if you are close then it might put things a bit out.

I put my monitor and test stick on the top of the toilet seat at night, so I won;t forget the next morning.

Thanks Nickij,

I get up most nights about 2 times in the night as I have a weak bladder, god know what I will be like when I'm pregnant lol.

I have my cbfm next to my toothbrush, but didn't brush my teeth until later as went for a run on my running machine, then showered etc.

I ovulated 12 days ago, so hopefully should be ok. Am now hoping for the BFP. AF due 29th so keeping my fingers crossed. I did a test this morning as couldn't resist but think it may have been too early as got a BFN. I'm hoping I still have a chance!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"