clear blue opk advice plzzzzzz

bundle4me

Reaction score
Hi all, so im thinking about trying opk this cycle. Any advice on best ones to do and which day i class as 1 dpo. Thanks

Well Ive been using the cb digital (not fertility monitor) and I used it last time too. You get a smiley face when you are about to ovulate so there is no squinting at lines trying to decide if it is positive or not. I tend to count the day after my smiley as 1dpo but you can ov anytime within 24-48hrs after smiley so could be a little out.
I am a bit confused this cycle though as I got my :) on cd 11 last month and im on cd15 now with no :) yet!
Personally I prefer to pay for the digi rather than worrying about the lines on cheapies.

Yeah they seem alot easier to me.
They do say ovulation is unpredictable sometimes maybe this month you will o later.

Thanks, yes I think I will continue until cd18 prob. When I was ttc my daughter I ALWAYS od on cd14 so this is odd for me!

I'm using the clear blue advanced opks too. I tried it last month for the first time, got an O first day I started and 3 blinking smileys for the next 3 days then finally my solid smiley on CD17. I plan on starting this box tomorrow at CD9. Seem to be pretty accurate, but I'm trying temping this month along with the opk to make sure it matches up.

I'm using the clear blue advanced opks too. I tried it last month for the first time, got an O first day I started and 3 blinking smileys for the next 3 days then finally my solid smiley on CD17. I plan on starting this box tomorrow at CD9. Seem to be pretty accurate, but I'm trying temping this month along with the opk to make sure it matches up.

Thank you..
What day do you class as 1dpo?

The test will show 2 days of solid smiley, I use the day after the second day as my 1dpo. Not sure if that's the correct way, but I figure either way it's one of the two days- so not a huge deal. We BD everyday once I get blinking smileys through the solid ones so I won't miss it :)

Any advice on best time of day to test?
Thank youuuuu xx

I would suggest waiting until at least 10dpo if you can. Some people can get a pos before then e.g. 8dpo but its not always pos then and it can be disappointing, also you can get chemical pregs which show up early then you get your period because it didn't stick which is very heartbreaking. Whereas if you had waited you wouldn't have known.
I am a hypocrite thought because i always cave about 8dpo :p

Im so glad I found this thread as I put a similar one up a few days ago in Lttc with no replies at all. I'm using the advanced one too where they say if its pos it will how a solid smilie for two days. The only thing I worry about is sometimes people get a surge that leads to nothing and then get the real surge a day or two later. You cannot use it for 48 hours On this one because the solid smilie stays for that amount of time. So once you get it your sort of stuck with that must be it no matter what :/. Get what im talking about?

Yeah, I got a solid smiley on cd11 without ever getting a blinky one. Stays there for the 2 days. I got a cheap Walmart brand and tested the next morning and it seems accurate. Hoping for a bbt spike tomorrow to confirm. Seemed a tad early to me, but so far seems right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->