Clear blue opk dual hormone indicator?!

Hannahspanner

Reaction score
Hi guys - just wondering if anyone has any experience with the more advanced clear blue dual hormone opk tests? I was previously just using the regular one but then hubby ordered the more fancy one.

Yesterday morning I used the regular one and it came up smiley face!! So then I used the fancy one and it had the flashing face (highly fertile) then this morning I used both the old regular one as still had some sticks left and the new one. New one is still flashing highly fertile but the old one is now showing negative.......obviously we are DTD as soon as I saw the first smiley face....

Just wondering if anyone else has used these how many days of flashing smiley face did you get before the solid smiley face?

I never got a solid smiley face! Just day after day a flashing smile, I was sick of seeing them! I used 20 in total up until my af arrived! I'm just going to temp this cycle, I hope u get your solid quick, plenty of women do

Oh god! Grrrrr, kind of annoyed because I'd gotten the smiley face on the regular one and then the regular one turned negative today but the other one still in the flashing face so I have no clue now where I am!! The regular ones are the only ones I used before and they always worked so I'm half freaking out that I got the smiley already and then it disappeared!!!

Guess another day on the "job" and wake up to see what temp and opk says tomo! Grrrrrr

I used the regular ones the cycle before and i never even got a smiley even though tested from early, so that's y going to try temping to see if I am actually ovulating!? When I conceived my son I used the regular ones and got pregnant on first cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->