Clear Blue Ovulation test

Niki

Mummy to an Angel
Reaction score
Do these actually work?! Everytime I have done a test it says O instead of a smiley face...

I'm losing patients with it now..

I have a chart to say when I'm OV but when I do the test it's always O

:dohh:

hi hun, I don't chart cos i only go by OPK. and I know that those blank smiley can be discouraging but keep testing as long as u O , u will get the smiley face. How often do u test in a day?

Hey thanks for the reply,

I test once a day. I think I know when I have ovulated though but I use them just for peace of mind.. just to make sure we catch at the right time. x

Do these actually work?! Everytime I have done a test it says O instead of a smiley face...

Hiya I used clearblue digital this month I was getting the same problem testing since CD 10 and no smiley face it was really upsetting me I kept on going I tested mid morning instead of early morning and on CD 17 I got my smiley face what time of day do you test ? It will happen Hun try not to worry :)

Hi everyone, is there anyone still responding to these posts? I have a question about the ovulation tests thanks!

I had a smiley on CD16 then empty circles after... I've never used them until this cycle though. Cheapies don't seem to work for me

Hiya I used clearblue digital this month I was getting the same problem testing since CD 10 and no smiley face it was really upsetting me I kept on going I tested mid morning instead of early morning and on CD 17 I got my smiley face what time of day do you test ? It will happen Hun try not to worry :)

Hey, I tested about lunchtime 12ish

Hmm will keep and eye n the timing then because I thought it wouldn't matter what time I would test. Thanks hun :thumbup:

Just keep testing using mid day or early afternoon urine. I got very discouraged at first, but I kept testing and finally got a smiley at CD20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->