clear blue pregnancy test with conception indicator reviews and experances

mumtojake

Reaction score
Hey everyone

i was just wondering what people thought of the clear blue test with conception indicator?

basically i am pregnant i think maybe 6 weeks but im not sure as i dont ovulate regularly and it was an unexpected pregnancy as i have a 8 month old.

i have done a few clb tests and they either come up with 2-3 or 3+ they never seem to be consistent and im constantly worried im miscarrying with it goes down to 2-3 i always do it first thing in the morning its a very expensive habit im getting into. any other people had the same experiance

thank you leanne

Hi,

I have found out I'm pregnant via a CB digital test. Although it gave exactly the correct conception dates that I had expected I too had heard bad things about the tests themselves so the next day I bought some cheap Tesco tests. 2 for £3.40 good old fashion 2 lines for yes 1 line for no.

The first test I took came up with a good positive.

I took another the following day (day 3) and this test was really strong.

If, like me you are a pee on a stick addict, I thoroughly recommend these tests as the are cheap and effective. Plus I believe if the lines get lighter as the days go on then perhaps there is need to be concerned.

Do try not to panic. Ultimately nothing you do will change whether this baby is sticky or not. Ive had two previous losses and although I still struggle not to analyse every symptom I am trying my best to enjoy my pregnancy and take each day as it comes for as long as it lasts.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->