Clear Blue Tests Are They Reliable?

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show as positive :)

Digitals can be hit or miss in the super early days.

Digitals wont be positive until other tests have dark lines. I think you definitely have your BFP though :)

Well some progression today, digital still says no however.
I just can't bring myself to believe it or get excited yet, having the chemical last time has made me super hesitant :(

20210123_061541.jpg

on the plus side the eBay cheapie has given me the first ever BFP for one of those, so that's promising!

20210123_102641.jpg

Getting some slightly off coloured discharge and light cramping now though.. so guess I am having another chemical. So devastating

20210123_120307.jpg

Getting some slightly off coloured discharge and light cramping now though.. so guess I am having another chemical. So devastating

View attachment 1093617
There’s a lady a thread or two down from yours that had full on AF when it should have been due and is still pregnant!!! It’s so common to bleed in the first trimester. Don’t give up just yet!!

UPDATE.

Well just as I thought
Woke up after a nap this afternoon full on bleeding. So another chemical. Absolutely devastated

There’s a lady a thread or two down from yours that had full on AF when it should have been due and is still pregnant!!! It’s so common to bleed in the first trimester. Don’t give up just yet!!

Thanks mammag, but the exact same thing happened to me last month.
And with both other pregnancies i didn't bleed at all so I definitely know I'm out

I’m so so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I promised myself I’d never test early again after my 5th chemical but I can’t help myself apparently. I never got positives on digis with my chemicals though so I was feeling hopeful for you. I’m sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->