• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clear blue

louibee

Reaction score
I know they suck but its all I could find today, do you think this is a positive i can trust?

https://img151.imageshack.us/i/50025332.jpg/

Did the line come up in 3 mins how many dpo are you?Looks pos to me xx

yep looks like BFP to me hun!!! its nice seeing everyones hpt.. :)

Sorry but that looks precisely like a typical CB fault line. Not trying to say you aren't pregnant, but absolutely go get another test (pink dye). The line is thin and off to the side and that seems to be what they do!

i must agree that it doesnt look like a bfp but a faulty test, i hope im wrong and dont mean to be mean but wantd to give my honest opinion.

Keep testing but buy pink dye test's i dont trust blue dye test

I honestly have no idea i had neve heard of evap lines intill i started coming on forums lol.

It looks a bit like a test I did recently-have a look at the thread Clear blue weird +ve and NOT pregnant!! sorry i'm not sure how to link threads. I'm still not sure if mine was chemical pregnancy, false positive, evap or faulty test...who knows!!

Hope yours is a BFP!!! xx

Thanks girls, i did get a bfp with another brand before this one but i started spotting bright red so i took this one to see if everything was ok, I started bleeding now so probably a chemical, as for the Clearblue result I have no idea what it was.

It's so confusing isn't it...I think what i've learnt from my recent experience with clearblue tests is to not test early. After reading about chemical pregnancies..most people don't even know they've had one as you just get a period as normal or maybe a couple of days late. When we start TTC again, I think i'm going to try and wait till i'm a couple of days late before testing....easier said than done I know!!

How long are you WTT louibee? or are you TTC now? x

Thanks girls, i did get a bfp with another brand before this one but i started spotting bright red so i took this one to see if everything was ok, I started bleeding now so probably a chemical, as for the Clearblue result I have no idea what it was.

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"