CLEAR SCAN?! 12 week ultrasound gender prediction? Help!

You'd have to go to in-gender.com. Go to the ultrasound prediction section, and ask what people think, and in the title of your post ask for a tech (lovemy4, coldwater, cc) to look at your pics. You'd have to join the site though. Anyway, your pic looks really girly to me hon. GL!

You'd have to go to in-gender.com. Go to the ultrasound prediction section, and ask what people think, and in the title of your post ask for a tech (lovemy4, coldwater, cc) to look at your pics. You'd have to join the site though. Anyway, your pic looks really girly to me hon. GL!
Aw thanks so much for your opinion and for answering again. I'd never heard of that site before but just posted my scan like you suggested. :) :)

So curious, it's driving me crazy lol
X

Saw your post--edit your title and ask lovemy4 to take a look hon. Only posters I trust there re. accuracy are the techs.

I agree, looks like a girl for sure. Reminds me a lot of my DD's 12 week scan :)

Saw your post--edit your title and ask lovemy4 to take a look hon. Only posters I trust there re. accuracy are the techs.
Put lovemy4 in title, as well as others you mentioned. Is coldwater a tech cause they answered saying not a very clear nub shot.

Oh well! think I'm gonna just have to obsess till my 20week lol. I don't want to end up being convinced its one and it being the other x

Yes...Coldwater is a tech. I like the site b/c the techs will tell you things that we can't--like if there's only half a nub showing.

OMG! I just read their replies! I'm really surprised, but I guess that's why I'm not an ultrasound tech. So I'd believe them hon that it could go either way. So sorry you didn't get an answer. What are you hoping for?

OMG! I just read their replies! I'm really surprised, but I guess that's why I'm not an ultrasound tech. So I'd believe them hon that it could go either way. So sorry you didn't get an answer. What are you hoping for?
Yeah I'm gonna go with them cause I don't wanna end up on the gender disappointment forum lol. Don't worry hun, it was worth a shot to see what they said. Wouldn't want to go the next few weeks believing it's a girl tho , then get a shock if it was a boy or vice versa.

I'm not really fussed either way. It's our first so whichever will still be a new experience. It's just driving me crazy not knowing lol! Plus I'm dying to buy some non-unisex baby stuff :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->