ClearBlue Advance Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator

KFrey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
So I am a little bit unsettled this morning. I bought the ClearBlue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator on Thursday and when I took it the results said 3+ weeks. Well I took it this morning and the results said 2-3 weeks. I had a dream last night that I miscarried and now this is upsetting me even more. I am drinking a ton of water right now and am going to retest. I didn't have very much urine this morning and I am not sure it was very concentrated. I already went pee but decided to take a test right after and was pushing hard to get enough out. UGH I should have just waited for my ultrasound on Wednesday...

Worried! I also did read that people do get a lot of unreliable tests with this thing but I had not found the instance where it went from 3+ to 2-3. I did see that one woman was 16 weeks along and got a 1-2 weeks result.

I have lost count of how many people have been stressed out by the conception indicator on those tests. They are frequently incorrect. I'm sure all is well x

I sure hope so!!! Thanks for your response. My ultrasound on Wednesday cannot get here fast enough...

As you get further along and your numbers get higher the digi tests can't read really high numbers so can sometimes give a wrong result. Please save your sanity and throw them in the bin I'm sure everything is fine xxx

I had read that the 3+ is supposed to pick up hcg of 2000 or more. However out of 90 tests, only 20 picked up hcg of just over 2000. So basically you could dip 2 tests in the same urine and get different results. The test totally freaked me out and after some searching it seems many have gotten freaked out by the test! I wouldn't put my trust in them!

Those tests can be very unreliable, so please do not worry yourself too much over it :)

I hope you all are right and all is well. I haven't had any bleeding but I know sometimes you don't. I am trying to just be accepting whatever will be will be. My first pregnancy I worried unnecessarily the entire time and she is perfect... 5 days and I will know and go from there.

My urine was really diluted with the 2-3 week result but I'm not sure if that would affect the weeks estimator.

I really wouldn't worry. With my first I found afternoon tests had much stronger lines. The concentration would also definitely effect it xxx

I worried unnecessary over mine. I was 5+3 and no still 2-3. I saw gorgeous baby moving all around yesterday!

Ok so just an update... Took 4 more tests... I know I know ridiculous but everyone was having issues with not getting to 3+ but I got there and then went backwards... So 3 of them said 2-3 then last one said 3+... I will not be using these tests in the future.

If I did have a mc hcg levels wouldn't go up just keep going down right?

They are not accurate! I wouldn't worry about it.

And I swear I am done... No more being paranoid!!!

Thanks everyone I would be such a wreck if it wasn't for you guys.

That's what I did. Stopped at 5+3 after crying about it until 6 weeks. I then experienced bad morning sickness and waited until my first ultrasound at 8+6. Was really worried but saw perfect baby with perfect measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->