Clearblue Advanced OPK

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’m currently CD 14 after having a CP last cycle. Today I took a CB digi advanced OPK and got a solid smiley. I O’d CD21 last cycle so this is heaps earlier, I then took 2 FRER OPK’s and both were stark negative. Which test do I believe? Is it possible to get a false positive on the digi?

Hey everyone! I’m currently CD 14 after having a CP last cycle. Today I took a CB digi advanced OPK and got a solid smiley. I O’d CD21 last cycle so this is heaps earlier, I then took 2 FRER OPK’s and both were stark negative. Which test do I believe? Is it possible to get a false positive on the digi?
Sorry for your loss. I took my CB last Wednesday expecting to get a flashing smiley (it was low the day before) and suddenly it was static. My OPKs were negative in the morning but by lunch time they were positive. I’d keep testing with the OPKs.
Sometimes chemical pregnancies can mess up your cycle a bit

Sorry for your loss. I agree that hormones can be out of whack after a loss. It’s possible you are gearing up to ovulate but as a false start? I’ve had it happen a few times. I’ve no experience with frer, just the cb, wondfo, and cvs brand opks. My cb has never been wrong. Were all your opks done in the same urine? But it’s so hard to say anything definitive if you’re not temping and that’s only good after the fact. I’d keep testing with cheap opks but definitely bd just in case. Flip side, Oing around CD 14-16 is fairly common for a lot of women so could be your body recovering well and ready to go.

Sorry for your loss. I agree that hormones can be out of whack after a loss. It’s possible you are gearing up to ovulate but as a false start? I’ve had it happen a few times. I’ve no experience with frer, just the cb, wondfo, and cvs brand opks. My cb has never been wrong. Were all your opks done in the same urine? But it’s so hard to say anything definitive if you’re not temping and that’s only good after the fact. I’d keep testing with cheap opks but definitely bd just in case. Flip side, Oing around CD 14-16 is fairly common for a lot of women so could be your body recovering well and ready to go.

I’m actually hoping my late O last month was a one off as it was my first cycle off the Mirena and implanon. Day 16 used to be my O day before birth control.
I am temping but my temps have been all over the place this month, no sign of ovulation on there yet. I’m not sure whether to trust it this month because it’s summer and we’ve already had a heatwave and I’m sleeping naked with 3 fans on and I’ve found a few of my temps to be abnormally low.

The OPK’s were done at different times of the day - the digital was done with FMU and the other two were done later in the day, one with SMU and one at night.

235920BC-2E01-4E46-8245-45FB50A24CDC.png

Oooo interesting. Sorry about the heatwave! Last thing anybody needs right now.

I guess there’s a chance of a really short surge? How are the temps and opks looking today?

Oooo interesting. Sorry about the heatwave! Last thing anybody needs right now.

I guess there’s a chance of a really short surge? How are the temps and opks looking today?
All the OPK’s were negative so I’m guessing it was a false positive and my temps didn’t show anything. I took one this morning and after a few days of negative results got another solid smiley, I took a FRER OPK and it was this. Is this positive?

F2BEDF89-7071-445B-85CD-515E359E7CAE.jpeg

You'll automatically get 2 solid smileys. The test tells you to not test after you get the 1st

I got the first one on CD 14 and it was gone by CD 16 (48hrs) the next two days were negative. And then today positive again. I tested after the first because I knew it was incorrect. All of the FRERS were showing a stark negative and my temp didn’t show an O, nor did CM or anything like that

Ooo def looks positive not like peak surge where the test line is crazy darker but positive. And I feel you. I always horde my holders so I can keep testing after a solid/I was test again once my smile disappears just to make sure it’s back to empty circle. I like poas

fxed this is the real deal, you catch that egg, and you get some confirmation with your temps over the next few days. Happy BDing (which feels like an odd thing to say in any other context lol)

Thanks ladies.
!! DH is so sick of me throwing myself at him

Being the POAS addict that I am I got this test today! So finally darker than the control and Premom is saying the ratio is 1.84 which was even higher than my most positive test last cycle I also had a temp drop today and have had left sided twinges so fingers crossed!

EB8BF4BE-6ED3-4ACA-9949-057E70CC75D7.jpeg

Great test! Sorry didn’t see your update. Hopefully your temps are cooperating :)

I would highly recommend keeping up with your temps and doing them consistently at the same time every day. I also took OPKs (strips and CB Advanced Digital) last cycle but didn't temp consistently. Not only were my temps all over the place, but I believe I missed my actual O day from heavily relying on OPKs. This cycle I'm still using the OPKs but confirming O day with temps. My chart now looks SO much better and I can easily tell when I O'd.

Here's my chart: Kmarie Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

You ovulate within the first 12-36 hours of your first positive OPK (strip - blinking smiley on CB Advanced Digital). I got a positive OPK on CD15 and temps confirmed that I ovulated on CD17 (because there was a dip and it was followed by at least 3 high temps).

Take your first positive OPK (strip or blinking smiley) and you should O within 12-36 hours confirmed by 3 high temps following.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->