clearblue blue dye, please read the mad broody woman in me is going mad!

alex_22

Reaction score
Are these tests bad for evap lines I have a very very faint positive but it didnt show up in the time frame I took an asda test but it was negative but I drank a lot more than I did before I took the clearblue and only managed to do a pathetic little dribble on the test because id already been to the bathroom 5 mintes before i took the test it took a while just for the test to absorb the tiny amount of urine on it x

Pic?

Honestly. I'm so confused by these. I have been researching all day. And when I say all day. I'm seriously not lying besides a lunch date I have been obsessing!

I found that of the amount if stories I read it is a complete split; blue dye evil vs those who swear by them and no other. At least this is since Frer changed up their tests and started showing evaps.

Evaps are grey. Or white. Where the test 'spot' is indented.

If there is any color I believe it a positive. Could be too early. Could be a chem.

Best answer. Try again in a few days. Yep. That answer all of us ttc or Ntnp hate.

Sorry I'm not much help. But just went through this today with an ept.

Ive been trying everything possible to get a pic up it just wont let me im using my phone its definitely blue there doeant seem to be an indent on it its a super super thin strip, the only thing I can think is the reason the asda one come up negative is because id literally forced myself to pee and not a lot at all come out im going to try in the morning then I have a test that only mentions testing the day af is due which is Thursday, I dont know why I let the mad woman free before af is due it just causes to much confusion im to impatient for my own good! I take my hat off to every lady that manages to wait it out! Thank you for replying its helped more than a no reply :) x

Just come across this

1) dry the suspect test completely. I'm pretty sure most POAS addicts are familiar with how to break a cassette to remove the strip, so I won't explain**you don't have to take the strip out, but it will dry much faster if you do.2) Once the test is totally bone dry (DON'T use an external heat source to dry it. I've tried this and it produces a false line.) let it air dry au naturale.3) now that its dry: take a drop or two of water and drip onto the absorbent strip, onto the same spot where you deposited urine originally.This is where it will be interesting, particularly on very pee-stained tests. Watch as all the pee is "washed" through the test, past the test and control lines, and into the absorbent end. Notice how the control line is still bright red??? Ya. That's because the dye DOESN'T wash off like the pee. Same for the test line!!You should be left with a pristinely white, moist test. If indeed it was an evap line, the test will look negative (because you've "washed off" the stains, and additionally, re moistened what is possibly simply a dried out control line which can also produce a strong Evap line.)If however, it is dye that caught your eye- well- it should be even easier to see now.

Did it and the line is still there! If this is an evap it is the worst evap ever!

If the line didn't show in the time frame that it's not a true positive.

Well im saying it didnt it probably did I just couldnt see it because there were 2 layers of plastic over it I tried putting it back in the case and I cant see it when its in the case its really faint but definitely there and definitely blue going to try again in the morning and hopefully I get something a bit darker that doesnt need an autopsy before its visible x

Omggggg. I'm soooo going to do this!!

Now. How to go about this without hd knowing? And they thinking I'm a lunatic!!!!

*runs off to bathroom*

Oh experiments are fun!

Well im saying it didnt it probably did I just couldnt see it because there were 2 layers of plastic over it I tried putting it back in the case and I cant see it when its in the case its really faint but definitely there and definitely blue going to try again in the morning and hopefully I get something a bit darker that doesnt need an autopsy before its visible x

Ok. The autopsy comment made me giggle.

Pic?

Honestly. I'm so confused by these. I have been researching all day. And when I say all day. I'm seriously not lying besides a lunch date I have been obsessing!

I found that of the amount if stories I read it is a complete split; blue dye evil vs those who swear by them and no other. At least this is since Frer changed up their tests and started showing evaps.

If there is any color I believe it a positive. Could be too early. Could be a chem.

Best answer. Try again in a few days. Yep. That answer all of us ttc or Ntnp hate.

not really as frer gives pink evaps now and blue is EVIL they give bit fat blue evaps which are very heart breaking :(

Pic?

not really as frer gives pink evaps now and blue is EVIL they give bit fat blue evaps which are very heart breaking :(

Exactly. So then what test is actually worth the time? Besides actually waiting.

Pic?

Exactly. So then what test is actually worth the time? Besides actually waiting.

non really, just wait till your due and take it then though i know its temping as i cant always wait either :(

Took a test this morning bfn got a text from my closest friend a photo of a positive test :( im absolutely heartbroken everyone around me is getting pregnant I think this is the end of my journey for now I cant do this another month x

Took a test this morning bfn got a text from my closest friend a photo of a positive test :( im absolutely heartbroken everyone around me is getting pregnant I think this is the end of my journey for now I cant do this another month x

((( hugs )))

Keep your head up. There's always hope.

aww im sorry...im doing three yrs and counting and i know it can be very hard

God 3 years! I cant even imagine how hard it must be for you sometimes if im feeling like this just over 6 and a half months x

Are these tests bad for evap lines I have a very very faint positive but it didnt show up in the time frame I took an asda test but it was negative but I drank a lot more than I did before I took the clearblue and only managed to do a pathetic little dribble on the test because id already been to the bathroom 5 mintes before i took the test it took a while just for the test to absorb the tiny amount of urine on it x
Well I would not know I need to know if mine is a positive line or a evap line???

Blue dyes give BLUE evaps. I've had horrible experiences and so have so many other women. It's just terrible. I have ran off to the ER thinking MC and I was never even pregnant. If your pink dyes are neg but you're getting these crappy blue lines chances are you ate not pregnant. My advice is always stick w pink dye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->