Clearblue digi hpt- one positive and 2 negative?!

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
Am confused! Did a cb digi with my 2nd morning wee this morn and was shocked when it said 'pregnant 1-2'. However, then did another 1.5 hours later and it was negative. Anyway, I then held wee for 4 hours and again it was negative. I'm 12dpo (lp is usually 12 days). What should I think? Do you think it was a false positive? It's horrid being in limbo! :shrug::cry:

Am confused! Did a cb digi with my 2nd morning wee this morn and was shocked when it said 'pregnant 1-2'. However, then did another 1.5 hours later and it was negative. Anyway, I then held wee for 4 hours and again it was negative. I'm 12dpo (lp is usually 12 days). What should I think? Do you think it was a false positive? It's horrid being in limbo! :shrug::cry:

I do not think it was a false positive. You may be urinating too much and now when you test you do not have enough HCG for the digi test to read properly. Try again in the morning with your FMU. GL stay positive!!

Yeah try again with fmu. It's very rare to get a false + on a digital. If you do a frer you will get a +. Digitals take longer to give you a positive, they are less sensitive.

I ditto what others have said. Try again with FMU. False positvies are rare, but false negatives are not. And, like someone said, digitals are not as sensitive as say a FR would be. Good luck

Thank you ladies! I've been frantically googling about it and am a bit alarmed to read that false positives do occur on the digis. Oh well I guess I'll soon find out-will maybe test in the morn, or might save myself the heartache and wait and see if af turns up. Sigh! This is one emotional roller coaster! Thank you for replying. :flower:

Well I did another with fmu and it's pregnant 1-2 again, so looks like I am. :happydance: however after mc in July I am only cautiously excited. Just really hope this is a sticky bean!

Congratulations!!! I hope it's a sticky too. Good luck.

Congratulations!! I have had a false positive once on a digital but blood was 0 an hour later. Never had an issue since. She also told me I didn't ovulate.. so, happy for you.

Gosh poor you. That must have been horrid. :hugs:

Well af was due yesterday and hasn't turned up. So after 2 positive digis and no af I am content to think I'm currently pregnant. Just terrified of chemical/MC now. One day at a time!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Go sticky bean! :D

Congratulations!!

Praying for you and your sticky bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back