clearblue digi

05mummy07

Reaction score
I took one last digital today, to get pics for my TTC/Pregnancy journal that I've been doing, I'm over 5 weeks but the blinking test came up as 2-3 ....wtf?

isnt that all those tests go up too? xx

2 to 3 since you concieved. they do it from your conception date, not your last period. you have to add on the extra 2 weeks yourself. its right though so dont worry - and so are you :) it says on the packet x

You have to add the 2 weeks prior to ovulation i think

No 3+ for 5weeks plus. I'm not worried baby wise as I know all is fine, no cramping, spotting etc, I did my last predictor test afterwards out of panic, but the line was a hell of a lot darker than control line. Just love to know why the digi hasn't gone up!

maybe last time you did it only just into when it would have said 2-3 so the very start of 2 weeks. how long ago was that? you could just about be on the edge of 3 weeks now and if you did it next week it would say 3 plus. add on 2 anyway if you think it is the 3 part of the 2-3 and you will get your 5 x

I charted, and looking back on it, if I conceived when I think that is over 3 weeks ago!

My last 2-3 was about a week and a half ago. So maybe, but as I say I'm pretty sure of conception date.

apparently conception can take place a few days after ovulation or doing the deed or something. u never know :) mine was measured 3 days behind what i thought it would be

Yeah mine appears to have been 2-3 days after ovulation. I'm using EDD from FF which is 21st Sept, but from LMP it's 23rd Sept, just going to leave my tickers until I know for sure at my scan :) Thanks for you help hun!

Yeah seen a lot of the girls on here say that! Just puts you in a bit of a muddle lol.

I took one that said 2-3 weeks when i was almost 7 weeks.
They're a recipe for heartbreak - try a normal one and see how dark your line goes. ;)

Took another one 3 days after and got my 3+ but was 6 weeks +6 days!
Dont worry about it ;)

I tested again today on CB digi and got 3wk+

I think I am about 5wk 4days (need to find my signature:wacko:).

Rumps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->