Clearblue digital Hcg thresholds

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts on here about the hcg level needed for the weeks indicator, so thought I'd share.
Taken from the clearblue website

To get 1-2 hcg must be 10
For 2-3 hcg must be 153
And for 3+ 2753

Hope this helps.

Thanks really helpful, thanks Lora. I've been known to drive myself bananas with those blasted things lol X

Me too. Ive seen 2000 used quite a lot on here as a suggestion for 3+, and then people worry when it's still 2-3, but 2753 is a fair bit higher.
Hopefully I'll see the magic number next week!

I have decided not to test using this again, I got my 2-3 over a week ago, but darent test again because if it's 2-3 still I know I'll have a huge worry, lol x

I have decided not to test using this again, I got my 2-3 over a week ago, but darent test again because if it's 2-3 still I know I'll have a huge worry, lol x
Nightmare aren't they? They can be a hindrance more than a reassurance at times!

Yes! I worry over everything so it's not a good idea for me lol. I have Been reading some didn't actually get a 3+ until at least 8 weeks!!!!! X

Thanks. I heard it was 2000 for 3+ too!

I got a positive on a 10miu negative on digi, got positive 20miu and positive digi

Kind of puts me off doing one but not ive done a 2-3 I really need to see if my numbers are rising.

I totally get that, I wanted to see the numbers go up this time too. But I was scared to not see progress! X

It's not good- my heart thumps violently every time I take a bloody test and I shake like mad! If I get a 3+ then I'll have to be done.
Thinking maybe Tuesday? Will be exactky 5 weeks and 1 weeks since I got the 2-3? Don't want to be dissapointed though.

Early in my pregnancy I got a 3+ and the next day I did my HCG quant. My results were 1630 so I'm not sure if that is 100% correct. Those tests are so wonky sometimes!

Early in my pregnancy I got a 3+ and the next day I did my HCG quant. My results were 1630 so I'm not sure if that is 100% correct. Those tests are so wonky sometimes!

Interesting! Came from the clearblue website but guess there's got to be a margin other side as the numbers are too specific.
Most people seem to have the opposite problem and struggle getting it to change to 3+ even when their numbers are above

It's not good- my heart thumps violently every time I take a bloody test and I shake like mad! If I get a 3+ then I'll have to be done.
Thinking maybe Tuesday? Will be exactky 5 weeks and 1 weeks since I got the 2-3? Don't want to be dissapointed though.

Maybe wait an extra few days to be sure! X

I got my 3+ yesterday at 5+2 & my 2-3 at 4+3 although I didn't test before those dates so not sure what day they changed over.

The leaflet I got with my recent clearblue conception one said it was 25miu for 1-2. Looks like they aren't even that consistent between their website and in the box. Unless they've recently changed them?

Good luck to you all- Lora good luck for your 3+

The trouble is, is that the numbers don't add up, anything below 153 on 14dpo and you'll be waiting forever for a 3+. See below for my working out!
14 dpo 153
16dpo 306
18dpo 612
20dpo 1224
22dpo 2448

The trouble is, is that the numbers don't add up, anything below 153 on 14dpo and you'll be waiting forever for a 3+. See below for my working out!
14 dpo 153
16dpo 306
18dpo 612
20dpo 1224
22dpo 2448

Quite often many people don't get a 3+ until they're 5 weeks and several days though. Plus that's a 48 hour doubling rate- not everyone doubles at 48 hours, hence why the weeks accuracy isn't 100%
im simply sharing what's on the clearblue website 👍

I wasn't questioning your info at all, Loaloo, I was just demonstrating how inaccurate they have the potential to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->