Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit - False Positive

cd16...cycle normally about 32 days..am working so it's difficult for me to test other than before work which is before 8 or after...which is already night ...never used bcp. my cm is still more than usual though

Hi there,

Hoping for some hlp, went off by in feb halfway through pill pack. My husband and I were going to wait until march but since I messed p pill pack we went with it and I got breakthrough blended shortly thereafter around valentines day.

On 2/23 did first opk test and it was negative. Waited a cople more days and tested again on 2/27 and it was positive. NOTE THAT ON 2/26 we did have unprotected sex.

The night of 2/27 early am of 2/28 woke up at 2 am cramping with some spotting. Thought was ov cramping

On 28 night we had sex again. And again on 3/3

Didn't test again for a couple days until I got this weird cramp in my side on 3/7 Tested opk again and was positive even tough it said no need to test again until next cycle.

So now between the first and the second opk it's a week apart.

I've been testing every day since and got another positive on 3/10 and AGAIN 3/13 as in today. So within the month I've had all these positives.

I am on no medication nor do i have pcos. Any clue ladies?

I've heart opk can be pos if preggo but I've taken tests and they are neg so far.

I have heard that opk tests can come back positive if you are pregnant but I don't have any experience with this. Probably to early to get a positive pregnancy test. I would test again closer to your period. I was able to get a positive pregnancy test with First response a few days before my period while other tests had come back negative. The other tests were positive on the day of my expected period.

You may just be trying to O. Surge doesn't indicate O just predicts it. I'd just bd regularly this cycle while your body settles and maybe do a hpt once a week if no AF. My first cycle post pill was 58days. Had lots of 'pregnancy' symptoms.

Good luck.

Im in a similar situation.

I got a positive smiley on CD13 and have been expecting a temp rise but im now cd16 and still no temp rise, so dont think I have ovulated. I havent done another opk but might do one now. What do u think?

I have long cycles and o'd cd24 and cd33 before. So didnt expect a smiley on cd13 at all.....think its wrong xxx

Hi ladies thx now have 6 th positive :) smiley this month the last three have been in a row...hmmm

Mrsbroody test just does lh not necessarily that ur ov but u should check out ur discharge if it's really watery maybe a little white thats a good sign too. Usually 12 to 36 hrs after first smiley ov so bd just in case!

thanks hun.

We have been dtd just incase but I tested again today and its negative now!!!! Very very confused but i guess only time will tell. I wil keep doing the opks and see what happens.

I hope u Ov soon if u are getting all these smileys x

I think most people go back to negative right after the first smiley so u were right on in getting to it- the test only detects lh surge which only happens when ur about to o not actually when u are so I would not stress about the negative.

Yes I will keep u updated. The concern is not that I have ov but that either I'm already preggers or have pros. Most people don't get that many positives. Hope it's that good one and not pcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->