Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test = CONFUSED!

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, i thought getting the digital CB ov tests the 1 that gives you a smiley face if your LH surge is detected and just a circle if not, would make life that bit easier.

Well i bought some of the 20pack 1's and took my 1st test today about 12:30pm i had only just been to the toilet about 30 mins beforehand. To my suprise i got a Smiley face :D

Now this is where im starting to think it may of actually been wrong, or that my body is totally screwed up.... My cycles are a typical 30-32Days last cycle i got +OPK on CD17 and the cycle before this i got it at CD15.... Today im only CD8... This morning i had some EWCM when i wiped, but it wasnt super stretchy and my Cervix is High Soft and Open.

I ejected the test as your suppose too, and the test was smudged with blue dye, but the Control line and Test line is still pretty much visable... it has now dried and this smudging has gone...

I took another test about 1hour and 30 mins later and i didnt get a Smiley face just a empty circle... I know your not to look at the lines e.t.c, but it does appear the 2nd test i did is lighter than that of the 1st smiley.

What do you think??? Ive marked it on my Ovulation Chart as a +OPK, but im not overly sure, seems way too early for me??

I took pictures, and will upload them in abit x

Attachments

• P1060656.jpg
    P1060656.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 40
This totally happened to me. The first time I tried it, in the afternoon of cd 8 I got a smiley and a blurred test. It dried down to two lines, one fainter than the other. That evening I tested again and got a circle. Went ahead and bd that day. Tested again the next day--circle. Then tested 2 days after the circle test and got a smiley, blurred test!! I think I tested one day after than and again got a circle and stopped testing bc I was sure it wasn't working. We bd about every other day that week.

Well I guess it worked because now I am 4-5 weeks pregnant! FX for you!

This totally happened to me. The first time I tried it, in the afternoon of cd 8 I got a smiley and a blurred test. It dried down to two lines, one fainter than the other. That evening I tested again and got a circle. Went ahead and bd that day. Tested again the next day--circle. Then tested 2 days after the circle test and got a smiley, blurred test!! I think I tested one day after than and again got a circle and stopped testing bc I was sure it wasn't working. We bd about every other day that week.

Well I guess it worked because now I am 4-5 weeks pregnant! FX for you!

Awwww congrats Hunnie H&H 9 months :)...

Ive got 18 tests left so i think ill test everyday from now on so that i dont miss it... Gutted though as there cost a fortune and i thought ahhhh it will take all the guessing work out from the IC's OPK's lol... But nopeeeeee still confused lol x

The lines inside will never make sense, lol. Just go with the pic. I say it's time to start BDing!

LH levels can dip up and down....if u had a smiley I say get to bed!!! :sex:
happy humping!
x

Don't pay attention to the lines when you eject the pee stick. Just pay attention to the smiley. A surge can be brief, so if you had a positive, get to BDing girl!

I also bought the digital ones to take the guess work out, but I was confused because the 2 lines were never dark! I just decided to go with the smiley face..

I love the smiley faced ones! They make me happy when I get surprised with the happy face.

Morning Ladies, :flower:

Well i have no idea why i got a smiley on CD8, ive been charting my temps and i havent ovulted yet.

Im now on CD14 and this morning i got another Smiley :happydance:, i looked at the lines again and wasnt convinced that it was actually a positive... So i did another 1, an hour later just to see if that smiley was still there, and it sure was and the line is alot more stronger :happydance:

1st pic: CD14 FMU
2nd Pic: CD14 2MU

Attachments

• P1060763.jpg
    P1060763.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
  • P1060765.jpg
    P1060765.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 18
I'm on cd 19, still waiting for my smiley. I always look at the lines but I have never had dark lines like you just have. Hope you get your BFP this month

i've been told not to look at the lines and to ignore them as them ive gotten both lines and no smiley face yet (i started using them yesterday!)

Heya, any second opinions please. I'm getting strong lines but still getting a solid blank circle.

20220308_194217.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"