CLEARBLUE DIGITAL! PLEASE HELP :(

Nic060311

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve popped on here for some advice, I found out I was pregnant yesterday I’m around 4 weeks and 4 days. I took two clear blue line tests and a digital test the digital test at around 9pm came up 2-3 weeks with diluted urine.

I’ve woken up this morning and taken another one and it says 1-2 weeks
icon_sad.gif
also held my wee for 6 hours and it says 1-2 weeks.

Am I expecting a miscarriage, so worried!

Hi sweety congrats on ure pregnancy.
For me my first morning urine was terrible. At the start of this pregnancy I nearly had a heart attack because I got quite good line at 10DPO in the afternoon. Around 3ish.
I did the next test at 11DPO with FMU and the line was barely visible. I went into melt down thinking it was another chemical and made my husband go out and get some first response early response which I took in the afternoon and got a blatant quite strong line.
I continued to test because I've had 3 mc, my fmu was just terrible. I always got better darker results in the afternoon or evening.

I got a 1-2 at 4+1 with evening urine then a 2-3 at 4+3 with SMU I didnt use my fmu with the digitals because my fmu was useless.
I bet if u did it again in the afternoon or evening u wud get a 2-3 again.
Also try a line test. The line shud be quite dark now. I relied on line tests to rule out a chemical.
Good luck sweety. <3

My lines with fmu are crap! I never test fmu. Midday ish I find I get the best lines. I either test evening or mid to late afternoon. Try not to worry. Congratulations and gl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->