Clearblue + do I trust this result?

I keep thinking - could I of been super unlucky, and got to false positives? Yesterday I got my positives on a Superdrug and Tesco Digi. Today I've tested with Superdrug again, FRER, and Tesco Digi, all completely neg! :cry:

Still feeling off, no bleeding or pain! No sign of AF. I'm so confused. X

I'm not sure. When I had a chemical pregnancy I had faint positives turn negative quickly, but you were well away with lots of different types of tests. It might be that your levels were low anyway so dropped under. Why don't you go to the doctors and speak to them as they might be able to give you a proper answer or get you in for a scan? I know false negatives are more common than false positives. I'm so sorry, I wish this wasn't happening to you!

Oh goodness- im so sorry hun. Unfortunately they realky cN go negative that quickly with a chemical. Those were definitely positives. Huge hugs :( xx

Thanks ladies. I rang the docs, all they said was wait a week - if I still don't bleed, retest! :( x

ugh! I'm sorry that's rubbish of them. I will be thinking and hoping for you!

Nasty indent on FRER, only kind of line I've had today.. Was after the time limit, that's why I'm saying indent! X

With my chemicals they went negative really fast and my bleeding began very soon after.

I'm so sorry your going through this x

Still waiting on the bleeding! Did you get much pain? If you don't mind me asking.. As I've not had any cramps either! X

Id say indent too sorry hun 😣 would love to say otherwise.

With me I started to bleed the day after test went negative but im sure it's different for everyone x

I lost at about 7 weeks, I only ever got faint positives which then went negative so think it was a missed chemical pregnancy if that makes sense? But when the bleeding and cramps started it was painful like a bad period, and very heavy. It's not nice. I had cramping for about a week before I actually started bleeding though. I really hope this doesn't happen, try and stay positive. x

Sometimes it can take a few days Hun. Most of my losses have been later but in the few early ones sometimes it took a few days for the bleeding to start. Once it took over a week after the tests turned negative. In my experience with the early losses it wasn't much more than a heavy period with no extra pain or cramps but I know that can vary.

Thank you for all of your replies ladies.

I edited the FRER, clutching at straws! :dohh: I see colour, even though all I've done is darken it.. still an indent though, I know that. :nope: x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 17
I'm sorry this is happening. Hope you get some answers soon xx

My first chemical I was in a lot of pain! It was excruciating. This is after a week of bleeding though and I only tested because what I thought was a period was going on far too long.

Second chemical. Got bfp which darkened nicely then out of nowhere you could barely see a line at all :( I started bleeding that night and it wasn't painful. It was like a normal period.

I hope you can get some answers either way x

No pain or bleeding still, but negative on a clearblue digital this morning! I give up trying to work it out, just wish I would bleed now, so I have an answer! Then at least I can move on to the next cycle. Not going to beat myself up about it, or stay down in the dumps, I'm taking a positive out of all of this - that's the fact that if it is a chemical, at least I know I'm ovulating and can get pregnant! As I feared I couldn't, because since having Poppy-May, I've only had 22/23 day cycles! X

Cheapie tests arrived this morning, so thought I'd just pee on one for the sake of it! :haha: think I'm an addict.. :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel