clearblue dual vs old clearblue smileys??

maisybump

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
hi
this cycle i thought i'd try the new smileys...
i still have the old ones and usual strips....
yesterday i got a very dark opk and a smile (old style) but an empty circle on the dual hormones????
anyone else had this? if yes which one to trust :(

I've had the worst luck with the CB Digital Advance! That's the one with the flashing and solid smiley faces. One month it worked fine, but other months I just keep getting a flashing smiley or no smiley at all. I was afraid I wasn't ovulating, but when I charted, ff confirmed O for me due to my temp shifts. It could be just me though, some people have used them with no problems. Not sure if this is helpful, but it was just my experience.

I'm actually trying the regular CB this month with temping to try and confirm O.
Good luck!

thanks for the reply...
i think i'll just stick with the old style and temping, as the old style picked up ov and i've had a rise in my temps too?
maybe its cos i have pcos?

I used both last month and they both worked fine. I used the original to confirm results with the advanced and they tallied.

I used both last month and they both worked fine. I used the original to confirm results with the advanced and they tallied.

:wacko:maybe its cos i have pcos then :( for me... would you go off the normal smile i had? and take that as a positive? xx

well my chart says 3dpo?? so i guess the old one was right?? very strange... i've just ordered some old ones but i still have 13 of the dual left? i think i'll try them again next cycle (if i'm not lucky :) ) and see if they work?? xx

I tried the advanced OPKs for two cycles (one pack) and I didn't like them at all. Several of the sticks malfunctioned, saying I hadn't used enough urine -- I've peed on a LOT of sticks in my time and never had that happen before!

Also, I didn't like the flashing result; I found it confusing, because it started to flash more than four days before actual O. That threw off my month completely.

I've gone back to the old smiley/empty circle sticks and they work perfectly.

yeah thanks i think i'll stick with the old style, infact i have just bought some more LOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->