ClearBlue Easy OPK's

JJB

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? I was thinking about ordering some. Has anyone had any success? I used dollar store OPK's before but found them confusing to read. I like the idea of a smilely face or no face to indicate whether I am ovulating or not. Anyone?

Has anyone tried these? I was thinking about ordering some. Has anyone had any success? I used dollar store OPK's before but found them confusing to read. I like the idea of a smilely face or no face to indicate whether I am ovulating or not. Anyone?

Hi. Yes, I have used these and they worked perfectly after having 5 months of BFNs. I got a BFP with the first cycle of using CB digital. I found that I was ovulating on CD11/12 rather than 14-16 as i had thought so it taught me something.

I just bought some today to back up my cheap OPK. Since I have really long cycles it cost way too much to keep buying the digi ones so I use the cheap ones until it starts getting close. The cheap OPK almost looked positive today but I guess it really wasn't since my digi did not show a smiley! Hoping to see a smiley face tomorrow!

Hope you got your smiley! :)

yes. love these. i always read the line tests as negative.. And i used a digi, and got a positive!

Thanks! I got my smiley Saturday. It was a good feeling knowing for sure instead of guessing the line darkness! Highly recommend! Hubby also liked seeing the smiley and definitely knew it was time to BD! Fingers crossed now! Good luck to you! :)

I got my smiley face today! YAY! Good feeling!!!

:dust:

The CBE digitals are much more sensitive for me than other tests. 99% of the time, my test line never gets as dark or darker than the control line, so I would never think I was ovluating if I didn't know better between CM/ovulation cramps/positive smiley tests w/ CBE digital tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->