Clearblue +- evap question...

nmariern

Reaction score
:dohh: Well, although I know better, I bought a pack of the clearblue tests because they were marked down at a local pharmacy and I have a closet poas addiction.
I've taken two of them, and so far I've gotten 2 very faint blue lines, but they are thin.
The first test I didn't see the line until later that day... so I called it an evap... However the second test immediately showed a thin blue line and got darker but 3 minutes and then by ten minutes it was definitely there.
I had taken the test apart and noticed that the horizontal test line is a plastic piece that isn't part of the strip. I would think that would kind of decrease the possibility of getting dye on the test line to cause a false positive??
Either way I'm not counting it, but... maybe. Does every single blue dye test get an evap?
I'll go get an FRER in a few days if AF doesn't show. I was expecting her early this month because she was early last month.... but seems she's waiting the regular 28 days now.....
Ok enough chit chat... I hope that wasn't an evap I saw today!!:blush:

dont trust these test ..... last month i had three false + on these
the line l was so thin made it look like a + call the 800 number on the box they will send u dig.. test sorry tons of baby dust to u

i hope not as well because i have gotten 6 + with those ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->