Clearblue Fertility Monitor Peak Days - 1 or 2?

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Ive just started using a clearblue fertility monitor after my miscarriage on 18 Feb. As i havent had a :witch: yet (since the MC) I just set it as Day 1 a couple of weeks ago. I had a couple of High Fertility days on 9th & 10th April and then I got a Peak yesterday on the 11th and today the 12th April.

As i have not used this before i am still confused on which is the best peak day - day 1 Peak or Day 2 ?

I got busy (TMI) and attacked my partner yesterday and today to increases chances so fingers crossed.

Any help appreciated x

You're supposed to have sex on both the peak days according to the instructions to increase your chances. Good luck x

I use one. It detects the LH surge, which in turn causes your Ov. So it gives you a peak fertility when the surge happens. As your egg will drop within 48 hours of the surge its simply not possible to put it all down to one single day. But if you :sex: on either one of those days you have the highest chance of a swimmer making the egg. Ofcourse both days is even better!

I usually have two peak days and tend to O one or two days after my last peak.

I have 2 peak days and using temps too, ff usually says ov is on 2nd peak day. If oh has no count issues, you can cover both days just incase!

Good luck!

for 2 months I have had 2 peak days and my back up OPK:blush: has indicated that OV happens after the second. Try to DTD every other day from first high (had 3 before peak last month

HI... not sure if it will help, but I got pregnant using the CBFM on my 2nd cycle. My dates show that I concieved on 15 Feb which was my 2nd peak day.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"