Clearblue Fertility Monitor - Worth it or not?!

Melsue129

Reaction score
Okay preggers..... Come out with it... ARe the clearblue fertility monitors really worth it or not?? For the amount of $ - they are pretty pricey... Anyone, have good luck or bad luck with them?? Please share your advise.. If I dont get my :bfp: this month, Im going to start looking into one but really dont want to drop a lot of $$$$..... :shrug:

I got pregnant my first month of trying using one!!!! I love it!

Sadly I had an early MC....but ill be using it as soon as it stops getting confused by my remaining preggers hormones.

Look on EBAY, I got mine secondhand off there for about £40. Not too bad. Shop around on the net for cheaper sticks though!

Its definatley worth it as i couldnt pinpoint my ovulation and i found out i was ov on cd11 or cd18 19, i fell pregnant the 1st cycle of using it in april but it was an early loss,and again we tried in july and now im 7 weeks.It is really good hun i couldnt of done without it. xx

I used cbfm and after my mmc my cycles changed month by month and we would have never have hit the right time without it. Also, because I used cbfm I know my cycle would have been 36 days which has made it loads better at dr's, midwife etc. At first private scan because I knew when I ovulated I knew I was a week behind where my LMP put me so when baby was a week behind LMP there was no panic it was expected.
Worth every penny which in the grand scheme isn't a lot.
By the way, it also helps health professionals to take you MUCH more seriously that you are hitting the right times.
Good luck!
:dust:

I never used them tbh and opk's didn't seem to work. I seemed to show the same amount of LH all through the month! The month I conceived I never got a true positive. My advice is.. BD every day. Worked for me! :rofl:

Defo worth the money! I got pregnant on my 2nd cycle of using it. We started trying in the december and I was pregnant by February...

It tells you in no uncertain terms what day(s) you are ovulating on so you don't have to DTD uneccesarily (because we all know that trying isn't as much fun after about the 10th day on the trot!)

I would definitely say they are worth investing in.

xx

Absolutely best 100 quid plus £20.00 for sticks I spent, first month using got my BFP x

I think it depends on your cycles and how long you have been trying. I only used opk's and temped and we got pregnant on our 4th cycle :hugs:

(I told myself if I didn't get knocked up in 6 months then I was going to buy one hehe)

By the way your chart looks great! That's a long lp and pretty high temps (I'm averaging about 98 to 98.4 right now and my base line was always about the same as yours:)

i got pregnant twice with the help of mine i think it's ace!

Thanks Kermie - Im kind of down since I started my regular ol spotting week before AF shows so Im pretty sure my temps are going to dip... :cry: Thats why Im researching this CBFM thingy because I heard you have to start it right on CD1 is that true ladies?? Can I start it a week into my cycle?? Im just scared that I cant get it shipped on time...

I think you can set it up to day 5 of your cycle, it asks for a test day 6 x

Its so worth it, we tried for six months just using ovulation sticks and first month with the monitor we got our BFP.

I got a BFP the first month we used ours too - would def recommend

I got my BFP on my 3rd cycle of using my CBFM so yeah, I would defo say it was worth it.
Amazon currently have them for £55 and sticks for £8 .... so there's no need to pay a fortune for one

I was so convinced i wasn't pg i ordered one to start the next cycle - it arrived the day i got my bfp! Best waste of money ever! Keeping it as some kind of good luck charm!

Thank you for all your responses, as soon as af shows Im making the buy....

I got pregnant fisrt time trying and I used the monitor, i'd recommend it.
buy it from amazon though, it's loads cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->