Clearblue fertility monitor

laustiredttc

Expecting no 2
Reaction score
I am currently in the two week wait so i have not used my clear blue fertility monitor as of yet. I would like to know if anyone has used these monitors before and if they found them useful and/or they got a bfp from using them? Any help would be great.:thumbup:

Hi, us girls here are using it / about to use :thumbup: (link below)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...nitor-anyone-else-2-bfps-31.html#post19505133

I am using it! 2nd month and i'm wondering if the box of sticks I bought are bad ?:( I posted a pic of the test but haven't had any responses yet. I loved it last month, but am questioning the new box of sticks this month....

where did you get the sticks from hun and why do you feel that they are bad?

Oooooo I was looking for something like this and made a post just now!!
Any suggestions please post on my post please!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/o...ime-using-ovulation-kit-need-advise-best.html

hey hun i have been using for about 4 months now. But just had to go and have a lap and dye so hoping it does the trick next month. Hope it works well for you huni, good luck :thumbup:

hey hun i have been using for about 4 months now. But just had to go and have a lap and dye so hoping it does the trick next month. Hope it works well for you huni, good luck :thumbup:

Thank you hun ... hope it works well for you next month :happydance:

cheers hun :flower: oh little trick for you as well. When you use the sticks you will either get a reading of low, high or peak. I would label each one with a pen and keep hold of one of each, reason being:

The cbfm is automatically programmed to give you a second peak after your first one followed automatically by a high. For your first month i would feed it the sticks as per it requires. Then the next month when you get your first peak after that use the same peak stick once then the next day your high stick and if it still asks for more after that use one of your low sticks. Before you get your peak just feed it the sticks each morning using fmu. This helps you to save money as you prob well know that they are expensive to buy. Hope that makes sense hun? and if you have any questions just give me a shout :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->