Clearblue opk ewcm? Please help x

MummyDreams86

Reaction score
Clearblue opk desperately need help plz don't read and run thank you

Hi me and dh have been trying to conceive naturally for 3 long years.

We decided to use opks this month. I chose the Clearblue dual hormone opk. My cycles have been irregular for a while but I've been taking seven seas trying for a baby vitamins and my cycle last month was 25 days. My cycle started 6th feb (cd1) ad went away 12tg feb (cd7) it was a painful one too. The opk instruction said if you have a 25 day cycle start testing on cd7 (blank circle) cd8-cd11 (flashing smiley) cd12 I got a solid smiley which stayed on the screen for 2 days. I emailed Clearblue who said it was perfectly normal that it had detected an Lh surge so I was happy. We dtd cd 8,9,10, 12, 13 but yesterday (cd16) I had lots of ewcm (Tmi sorry) I read that this was the only fertile mucus so naturally we dtd last night. I used fmu and used a new opk which gave me a solid smiley this morning?

I'm so confused, is it possible to have 2 peaks within 6 days of each other?

I'm really baffled and anxious if someone could shed some light id be very grateful

X

Yes it's possible for your body to gear up for ovulation then not actually ovulate, then try again in a few days. Don't worry. Hopefully your second surge was successful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->